-----------------------

After her abrupt exit from the Mystic Grill, Caroline found herself at the front steps to the Gilbert house. She ran the doorbell three times before the door opened.

"Is she here?" she asked, as Katherine appeared

"That's none of your business," the brunette answered, placing her hand on her hip looking down at the blonde

"She's my best friend"

"That didn't seem to matter when you slept with her fiancé"

"It was an accident!"

"What did you just fall into bed with him?"

"It wasn't like that!"

"What was it like then? 'Cause it sounds like you slept with your best friend's fiancé the night before the wedding"

"I didn't mean to"

"What's your excuse this time?"

"I was drunk"

"Good one, Care. Use the age-old excuse"

"It's the truth!"

"God, you're pathetic"

"At least, let me apologise to her," the blonde begged

"Should you not be bothering the guy you were supposed to be marrying?" Katherine said before slamming the door.

-----------------------

"Get your scrawny ass out of bed!" the brunette yelled as she ripped open the curtains to her twin's bedroom.

A muffled response came from under the covers, "No"

"You're gonna have to get up sometime"

A muffled groan came again from the covers, "No"

"Just remember, you made me do this," Katherine smirked as she jumped on to her sister's bed

Elena had a feeling that this would happen, it used to happen a lot when they were still at school, so she just rolled over and pushed her sister off the bed.

"Ughhh..." Katherine groaned from the floor causing Elena to smile since for the first time since last night's fiasco.

"Did I just see a smile?" Katherine teased causing her twins face to fall, "Come on, one more smile. We already know it looks better on me though"

"Someone's extra conceited today"

Katherine clambered up from the floor, crawling under her sister's duvet from the bottom of the bed. She climbed up so that she was face to face with her twin.

"Are you going to get up today?"

"Nope"

"C'mon, just for an hour"

"No"

"I didn't want to do this but you lead me to this," Katherine said as she reached over to her sister's sides and started tickling her.

"Stop!"

"Only if you agree to get up"

"Fine"

Katherine smirked in victory as she pushed her sister out of the bed.

"Payback's a bitch, isn't it?"

-----------------------

"Were you ever going to tell me?"

"I didn't think it mattered"

"So you slept with my fiancé and didn't think it mattered?"

The two Salvatore brothers stood facing each other with annoyed expressions.