04

a/n: tysm to everyone who helped with this chapter, it's really appreciated!! ( especially ron ;-) DoodlingGeek )

also, tiny warning, there's a homophobic slur used in this, but it's only ironically. hope that's okay.

thank you, j.

---

Original Poster: i can't wait to get back home and see my dog. one can only go so long without sharing a bed with a hairy mutt. F.

Snowflake: oh honey.... is that the only type of girl you can get? if i actually liked you i might pity you... besides, cats are way better. xoxo g

---

Original Poster: got to be honest, bowie's new album isn't really for me. too produced. F.

Snowflake: omg! homophobe!1 david saved mi, tf do u think u are? xoxo g

Original Poster: really? name a few of your favorite songs by him? F.

Snowflake: uh...,. 'their's a starman in the sky' xoxo g

Original Poster: *there's, *waiting in the sky, *starman. nice try, special snowflake! F.

---

Gerard stared at the back of Frank's head in between each response, weighing out what he could possibly say. Maybe if he got a really good response, he could proudly show Frank, and it would get the two talking. His reply had to be bitchy and sassy enough, but not pathetic.

He was pretty sure he was winning so far.

---

Original Poster: all these people who say they're bi or whatever to the media, but never actually dated someone of the same gender, like... ok? way to use it as a publicity stunt. F.

Snowflake: way to be a homphobic cunt!! xoxo g

Original Poster: i'm gay, fag. F.

---

Original Poster: rupaul's drag race or whatever is so damn cringey. drag queens are the reason no one takes the gay community seriously. F.

3 upvotes.

2 downvotes.

Gerard's hands scrunched around his notebook. How could they say such a thing about the community his best friend belonged to? Lynz would be so angry when he showed her.

But all Lynz did in response was laugh and shake her head, muttering something about boats.

---

Original Poster: the one thing that annoys me about supernatural is the 'shipping'. dean doesn't even look at cas like that. F.

Snowflake: they are in love and misha even read my fanfic about him and jehnson!! i spammed him out with it on twitter + everything >:-( xoxo g

Original Poster: you're a mouldy fishfinger. F.

---

Original Poster: hit me with your best insults. i need some new ones. F.

Snowflake: soggy noodle. xoxo g

Original Poster: wet cheeseburger. F.

Snowflake: comic book with the corner ripped. xoxo g

Snowflake: easy bake oven without batteries. xoxo g

Original Poster: used tampon. F.

Snowflake: asshole casserole. xoxo g

Original Poster: hillary clinton. F.

Snowflake: donald trump. xoxo g

Original Poster: susan boyle. F.

Snowflake: taylor swift. xoxo g

Original Poster: trace cyrus. F.

Snowflake: normie. xoxo g

Original Poster: weeaboo. F.

Snowflake: F. xoxo g

Gerard smirked to himself from the back of the room. That was a good -

Original Poster: gerard way. F.

"Oh."

He screenshotted the response, ready to show Lynz later on. He needed someone to tell him that he wasn't that bad, and to explain why had someone deemed him worth the value of an insult; who was F? He needed confirmation that he wasn't that bad.

But in front of him, Frank turned around and gave the former a big, wide grin.

At least some things were starting to look up.