Chapter 11: X

SeungAh POV

I woke up to an unbearable headache. Gripping my hair, I tried to sit up from my bed. The champagne bottle was on the nightstand along with the unfinished snacks.

"Not so fast, young lady." Seungcheol walked into my room with a tray consisting of haejangguk and a bowl of rice.

"Eat. You're in hangover mode right now." He dragged the lap table that was at the verge of falling off of my bed to me and put the tray on it.

"I don't want to eat...." I mumbled and shook my head, which worsened the headache, but I didn't care. I didn't want to go to school.

"You have to eat. You didn't eat anything except for chips, ramyun, and chicken since yesterday."

"I don't wanna~"

He sighed and then walked out of the room while calling someone. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and to take a shower. I smell like alcohol.

After taking a shower, I changed into a black tracksuit then went back to my bed with a towel on my head.

Approximately 10 minutes later, Ren came rushing into my room. I was shocked to the point where I almost threw my phone at him.

"Did you eat yet?" He asked.

"No. I'm not hungry." I said plainly.

"SeungAh, did I do something wrong to you?" He asked sadly while trying to brush out my hair.

"No. I just got sad for some unknown reason and felt like drinking. So I did that."

"You seem really angry. Really. Did I do something?"

"Not at all, Ren. I already told you the reason." I hugged him.

"Don't hug me. You made me sad." He pouted.

"What do you want me to do then?"

"Eat the soup your brother made you."

"Kay. But one quick correction. Someone else probably made it. Maybe the chef. Not him. He can't cook."

"Excuse you, young lady. I spent hours making that for you and almost burned the house down when you were sleeping peacefully in your ultra king size bed." Seungcheol barged into the room, then came back out. "Oh, and someone else helped me with it too."

"I told you." I nudged Ren on the shoulder.

>> Location Jump >>

It was hard to eat on my bed, so I moved downstairs to the kitchen.

To see 13 other faces and one unfamiliar girl who looks like Jeonghan playing with Minghao.

"Jeonghan, who's she?" I asked.

"Oh. That's my sister. Yoon Ahyoung. She goes to the same school as we do." He said. "Ahyoung! Come over here."

"Yeah?" She tilted her head.

"Meet Choi SeungAh. She was the one who tortured Cho Haneul."

"Hi! I'm Yoon Ahyoung! The same age as you are according to my brother. Oh! And you looked really cool torturing Cho Haneul." She shook my hand.

"Thank you. I'm Choi SeungAh, but call me whatever you wish to."

"Ah! MINGUU!!!!" She let go of my hand and jumped onto Mingyu, who was drinking water. Leaving Jeonghan, I went and sat next to Ren on the couch to eat and watched TV. The soup was surprisingly good.