Chapter 1: Seungcheol and SeungAh

SeungAh POV

"Have you seen my dress shirt for the uniform Haejin?" I asked a maid.

"It's in the washing machine, young miss. Would you like me to go get it?"

"If you don't mind, yes." I smiled and Haejin went downstairs to get the shirt while I dig for my skirt.

"Dongsaeng~ how have you been? I missed you so much!" Seungcheol threw himself onto my back.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I threw a kick to the back of his legs, which he swiftly dodged.

"Woah. Have you been training? If I didn't dodge that, I'd be limping right now. I didn't train for a whole month because of work overseas~" He pouted.

"Cut the crap. If you didn't hold back, I'd be in the hospital." I retorted while turning back to the dresser. "Get out. I'm changing."

"Kaykay~"

Haejin brought my shirt to me and I changed into and my uniform and thigh high socks that were required since the skirt is like mini. After changing, I greeted Mr. Jung, my bodyguard, and boarded the car to school. Seungcheol's car followed right behind my car.

As soon as I get out of the car, the sound of screaming fangirls invaded my hearing. The rest of the Seventeen members surrounded Seungcheol, leaving me the odd one out.

"Woah. Isn't that SeungAh? The Choi SeungAh that didn't lose even one of her fights since she started martial arts?" Some people whispered around me.

"Woah. She's so pretty~"
"Should we get close to her? She looks pretty lonely with the group of guys."
"What are you talking about? She's royalty. And look at you."
"Right. She probably wouldn't even want to talk to us."

I never said I don't want to talk to you guys...

"Um guys, I'm not like that. You can always talk to me." I smiled at the group of girls.

"Ah..uh...I think you got the wrong impression." The leader said.

Woah.

"But you were talking about me earlier right?" I asked.

"No..?"

"Ah okay then...but talk to me whenever!" I faked a smile.

"What was that about? Did they piss you off or something?" One of the members of Seventeen, Soonyoung, asked me.

"No. It's not like that. I got the wrong impression on them. That's all." I answered and walked into my class.

"She's hot." I heard one say.
"Yeah. She's cute."

"Hands off of my sister." I heard my brother say.

I walked into class and saw a guy just a bit older than me in there. He had his feet rested on the table and he leaned back on the table behind him.

Our name tags are already pasted on the table, and this one especially said,"Choi SeungAh."

"Yah. Get off. That's my seat." I said coldly to the guy. He took a glance at me and continued to sleep with his headphones on.

"Get off." I said again.

"And what if I won't?" The guy said. I gritted my teeth.

"Get.off." I gritted my teeth.

"Listen here, girl. I'm not in a good mood right now, so buzz off." He pinned me to the table next to MINE.

"You listen and listen well. That is my seat, and mine only. So you piss off. Be thankful I only fight in the ring." I got up and pinned him to the ground, and raised my hand up, preparing to do ground attacks.