Chapter 9: Shock

SeungAh POV

I walked into school with Seungcheol. We were talking about the hottest topic of school, trending article,"Seventeen's Dino and Yun is dating".

"Yea honestly I think they fit so well it's scary." I commented.

"Right? The maknae is so grown up now he found a good person."

"Yeah and she's so nice too and-" I turned around to see the most shocking sight of history.

Ren was hugging Haneul when he walked into the hallway.

I ran up to him. Making him face me.

"SeungAh....I can explain."

"Ok. Explain and then give me a reason why I shouldn't rip you into pieces." I smiled, trying hard not to let my anger show.

Just before he started to speak, Haneul started to cough her lungs out. "I'm sorry..."

"Take off your blazers. Both of you." I commanded.

"What?"

"You heard me. Give me your blazers. Both of you." They took off their blazers and handed it to me.

"Now drop and give me 50 push ups in 30 seconds. Meet my expectations or get dumped with cold water." I pointed to the buckets of water aligned against the wall.

Tick tok tick tok

Thirty seconds went by, and Ren got to 49, while Haneul got to 10.

I tied the buckets to the ceiling using a chair. It tipped over and poured all over the two. The floor was flooded with water. Their shirts became see through, which is why I told them to take their blazers off in the first place.

And yes, Ren's shirt became see through too.

Hawt~

Wait. Shit. Choi SeungAh, what the fuck are you thinking.

"Girl. You there. Step up." I pointed at Haneul. She took one step up from her spot, then shivered because of the cold water and hot weather. "Name."

"C-Cho H-H-Haneul." She shivered.

"Yah, SeungAh, don't you think you're going too far?" Joshua appeared out of nowhere.

"Step out of this Josh. Do you want to be like them too?" I glared at him and he went back to what he was doing earlier, watching the scene and trying to convince my brother to stop me.

"Who told you to stutter? Name."

"Cho Haneul. Daughter of Cho Hyun Woo and Ha MinJu, heiress of the Cho Trading Business and-"

"Speaking without permission. One more bucket of water for you, honey." I motioned for Seungcheol to tie the bucket to the ceiling. He hesitantly did what he was supposed to do.

After Haneul was soaking wet once again, I motioned for Ren to step up.

"Name."

"Choi Ren...." He mumbled.

"LOUDER!" My voice boomed throughout the hallway.

"Choi Ren." He said. He was looking down at the floor the whole time. His hair covered his face and water droplets rolled down his hand.

Omg hawt~~~

Choi SeungAh. Focus.

"Give me the reason why I shouldn't rip you apart." I sneered.

"Because I did nothing wrong."

"Oh? Nothing wrong. Huh...." I started to walk around him. "Everybody here answer my question. Is cheating on your girlfriend a crime or at least a wrong doing?"

"Yes." The people started to whisper.

"SILENCE!" I shouted and they all shut up, including the Seventeen members.

"Give me a good reason, or get dumped with water again." I bent down and looked at him in the eyes. His expression wasn't very good, and he was trying not to cry.

"I did nothing wrong."

"Oppa, water." I commanded. Again, Ren was dumped with cold water. He looks like he's about to collapse anytime, so I stood on his side to make sure he doesn't fall.

I took out my katana, but still have the case on, since I don't want to stab anyone. "Ren..." I tapped the tip of the katana gently on his shoulder.

"Tell me. What happened?" I asked. Once again, Haneul coughed her lungs out.

"You. I've been noticing something fishy with you. Well that's normal because you always stink. But every time I ask the question, you seem to have a cough attack. Mind explaining?" I poked the katana at her stomach.

"We're dating." She smirked. Seungcheol and Josh each dumped one bucket of water on her without my command.

"Say that again and I will kill you." Seungcheol grabbed the katana from my hand while Josh took out his. My brother pointed it at her neck, and Josh brutally whacked it on her head with the case still on. I winced and then hid behind Ren. You see, I'm a kind and nice person. I point it at her stomach, but he TOOK THE CASE OFF and pointed it at her NECK.

So obviously, I'm nicer.

"Follow me." I grabbed Ren's hand then dragged him to the infirmary, where he sat down and waited patiently for me to yell at him.

Ren POV

I sat down on the soft bed of the infirmary, waiting for what would happen next. I was soaking wet from the two buckets of water.

Much to my surprise, she didn't yell, but threw a towel to me instead. She dried my hair using her hands and then left it on my head. SeungAh then took my blazer then draped it over my shoulders. "Put it back on. You'll get a cold."

"So, what exactly happened?" SeungAh sat next to me. Fidgeting her hands on the bed sheet.

"Haneul threatened that if I don't cheat on you for her, she'll send snipers and shooters to kill you. I was worried, so I had to go out with her." He explained.

"You know, I was trained to lookout for snipers and shooters. Plus, I had to take krav maga before, so I obviously know how to disarm a gun." She said. Making gun noises and shapes with her hands.

"Yeah, but I was still worried you know...." I kissed her on the temple. She giggled and then gently pushed me away.

"Oh wait, why were you worried?" She asked all innocently. She sure knows how to play with her boyfriend huh.

"Because...."

"Cause....?"

"I love you." I ended the conversation with a kiss.

*********

I CRINGE