when he's jealous

( this was recommended by awesomelyace )

Michael

You and Michael were walking in the park. It was a beautiful sunny day, and you thought it would be a good day to go walking. You Sat under a tree while waiting for Michael to return with the ice cream he promised you. A jock starts walking up to you with a grin. "Hi I'm evan, why don't me and you leave this place and go have some fun at my place." you looked at him with a disgusted face. "I'm good my boyfriend will be here any minute." time you said that Michael was right beside you. "This is your boyfriend? Ha you could do so much better." you can tell Michael's face was a blood red from anger so you stept back. Michael started beating the crap out of him, you knew that he couldn't kill him or he'd get caught so you pulled him away. " you should've listened to me." you teased and poured the ice cream all over the boy's head. On your way home you constantly picked on Michael. "You were so jealous."

Jason

Jason decided to take you somewhere besides the woods. So he took you to a movie, it was a horror movie so people will think Jason is just a fan and not bother him. "Jason I'm going to get some popcorn do you want anything?" he shook his head and put his thumb up letting you know he wanted some popcorn too. "Hello there sexy what can I get you" the man smirked at you. " I would like to get two bags of popcorn and no comments." he handed you the bags, " you know this job is boring. Why don't you keep me entertained ?" you roll you eyes at him, " sir I'm here with my boyfriend and if I'm not back he's going to co..." you freeze in mid sentence, there's Jason walking up to you. " lady If this is your boyfriend I feel sorry for you." " no I feel sorry for you", the man raised a brow before Jason grabed him by his head and snapped it. " way to go Jason now we have to leave!" you two ran out of the movies to your house, "was someone jealous?" to your surprise he shook his head yes.

Freddy
You wanted to go out today, but forgot that Freddy wasn't ment for the publoc, he would scare everyone. An idea rushed threw your head, what if you did a little work on him that way he would fit in. You put a little of your makeup on him and changed his cloths. He didn't like the idea, but as long as you were happy so was he. You took him to the mall to look around. "(Yn) I'm going to look at the weapons" "ok I'm going to JC pennies." he shook his head and walked over to the store to have a look around. Well to your luck there was a pervert in the store. "Hey sexy lady you look like you could show me a good time." "eww no thanks", he wave him off but he just wouldn't get the hint. " oh come on", that's when Freddy showed up and he was angry at the sight.
The man had you by the hand, and you looked like you were about to kill him. Freddy didn't say instead he walked up to the guy and punched him in the nose which you think he broke. "That'll teach you not to mess with my woman!" you walked out of the store not buying anything. "Hehe was someone jealous?" " you bet your ass I was."

Ghostface

Ghostface thought it would be a good idea for you two to hang out today. So he called you to tell you to get ready. You had no idea where he was taking you, and honestly you didn't care, you were happy to be with him. " seriously the club?" "what we can dance and drink and have a good time, just keep a open mind babe." you node and get out of the car, the club smelled like cigarettes and alcohol, but other than that it wasn't that bad. "I guess it could be worse", well when you said that it got worse. A drunk man around 24 or 25 and he smelled like He hasn't has a bath and weeks. "Well aren't you a beauty, lets go upstairs so I can get to know you better", he winks at you. Ghostface was talking to some guys, one of them pointed out you were in trouble. Ghostface grabed a pool stick and broke it across the man's skull, "mess with her again and I'll gut you like a fish!" on your way to meet the other guys You whispered "looks like someone's jealous."