he tries to apologize

Michael
Michael knew he was to blame for what happened and he had to get you back. " I need her in my life she's perfect to me." Michael got up out of his chair and made his way to your house. You were sitting on the couch watching your favorite show when Michael knocked on the door. "Michael I told you I never wanted to see your sorry ass again now leave before you make things worse!" Michael knew you were right so he left some flowers and chocolates at your door and walked away.

Jason
Jason blamed himself for what happend. If only he would have controlled his temper you wouldn't have left him. He knew you was the one for him, you never judged him, you wasn't scared of him when you first met. He needed to apologize for his actions and hopefully win you back but not being able to look at you in shame he left a note on your door. You just threw it away not bothering to read it.

Freddy

Freddy walked back and forth thinking about what he had done. He lost the love of his life because of a little mis understanding. He had to think of a way to get you back but how? He showed up to your house to apologize but you didn't want to talk to him. Not wanting to make anything worse he walked away in tears. "Isn't this funny? A badass killer like me crying."

Ghostface
Ghostface was a bit stubborn but he knew it was all his fault that you left him. He decided to give you a call to apologize for his actions. When He didn't get an answer her left a message. " (Yn) I'm so sorry for my actions please lets try and work this out I need you in my life please give me a call back I love you bye." you stood by the machine before deleting the call and walking back upstairs.

(Sorry I know it's short but I'll make it up to you in the next update)