your time of the month

( this was recommend by proxy4)

Michael

You was in a bad mood today why? Because it happened to be that time of the month. Michael knew what it was and to be honest you scared him when it happened. "Michael I need some pills!" Michael ran into the kitchen and grabbed the pills. He ran back upstairs and handed you the pills. You took the pills and layed back down, "girlfriends can be scary. " Michael get me something to eat!" Michael went and got you something to eat. By the end of the day Michael was out of breath from all the running. Good thing you fell asleep for the day.

Jason
You kept changing moods today and Jason had no idea why. "Jason it's because I started my period today" he looked at you confused. " you seriously don't know what a period is?" he shook he's head. "Ok sit down and I'll explain. Jason Sat down as you explained everything to him, he understood everything. After that he began to baby you all day bringing you food, pills, water, pads. You told him it was ok but he kept on all day until he fell asleep. You looked at him and smiled "thank you Jason"

Freddy
Freddy hated it when you was on your period. You was always in a bad mood and threatened him. "Freddy kitchen food now!" Freddy didn't like to be bossed around at all. "Freddy hurry up now!" Freddy ran to the kitchen and brought you back different types of food to eat. "Freddy I need some pills and water" Freddy rolled his eyes and went to get the pills and water and brought them to you. "Now (yn) I've just about had a " you threw a vase you had next to you and it almost hit him in the head. " now what was that you wanted"

Ghostface
Ghostface didn't mind you when you was on your period because you was sweet. You'd baby him 24/7 Michael explained to Ghostface how painful a period can be so Ghostface decided that instead he'd baby you. He brought you a blanket, food, water,pills, and pads. He wouldn't let you do anything instead he did all the cleaning and work. You didn't feel like he should be doing everything but He wouldn't listen to yo and kept on. Every 5 minutes he'd come back and check up on you. He done it the whole time.

Candyman
You started your period today and didn't feel like doing anything today. Candyman had no idea you started until you told him to which he felt sorry for you. " Candyman I need some pills for pain" so of course he went to the kitchen to get you the pills. "Here you go is there anything else I can get you?" " you nodded " can you get me a monster and some chips?" he got up and went to the kitchen to get the monster and chips, he brought them to you and Sat in the chair while you ate the chips and drunk the monster. It didn't take you long to fall asleep.

Pinhead
Pinhead had no idea what was wrong with you today. "Pinhead I'm hungry" you whined. You stayed hungry when you was on your period. Pinhead has Bern bringing you food all day and he began to worry that you was eating to much and that it would hurt your health. "Honey mayb you shouldn't eat anymore it can be bad for your health" "are you calling me fat ?" you began to cry and pinhead felt really bad he didn't mean it like that. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean it like that I'm just trying to say it could make you sick that's all" you calmed down as he brought you some more food. You soon fell asleep.

Pyramid head
It was the time of the month pyramid head hated. You was very emotional when you was on your period. Pyramid head put on Marley and me so you two could just sit down a watch t.v "Marley is gonna dieeee" you started crying and the thought of it. " I'll put another movie on" he got up and out on eight below which also made you cry. It was like that all day. Every movie he put on you began to cry, so he gave up and pulled out an old board game for you to play.

Bughuul
He knew what was wrong time you started acting different. "(Yn) calm down I'll get it" you dropped your phone in the crack between the couch and wall, you was cussing trying to reach the phone. It didn't take bughuul long to reach the phone and hand it to you. "Someone isn't In a good mood today" "oh shut up bughuul" "damn girl" you rolled your eyes at him and went back to watching t.v he thought it would be safer to keep his distance for a while until you calmed down.

Chatterbox
"

This is the down side of having a girlfriend her period" you was in so much pain today because it just so happens to be your time. "Honey I need boos" "um boo" you couldn't believe what he just said" no you idiot I mean vodka or whiskey or even fuckin hairspray!" he ran into the dining room and opened up the cabinet fool of drinks. He grabbed the vodka and ran back upstairs to give it to you. By the end of it you drunk half of the bottle and fell asleep

(Sorry that it took so long but I finally got it done. I'll be working on the next update either sometime today or tomorrow depends on how busy I am until the next update take care and I love ya :)