NEW CHARACTER chucky

( this character was recommended by Zombie_Hipster I'm  so sorry this took so long I know  you recommend it a while back and I never had the time to get to it)

When you meet

You looked at the mirror in disbelief. What have they done to you? They turned you into a doll! You decided to take a walk to clear you mind, it was dark so you didn't have to worry about being seen by anyone. The night was quiet and quite relaxing you still couldn't believe that those people actually turns you into a doll of all things and why "what the fuck happened to you?" You heard a voice in the alley. What somebody talking to you how do they even know you was there? "What's the matter? Cat got your tongue." " N-no, I just"  "haha relax I'm not going to harm you" he walks out of the darkness it was another doll but he has stitches on his face they also have orange hair and blue overalls he gave off a scary vibe "so what's your name?" "(Yn)" "well (Yn) I have things to do but I'll see you around." You decided it was a good idea to go back home and fall asleep

You meet again
It's been about a week since you last saw that weird doll and to be honest you wouldn't mind seeing him again. You were so cought up thinking you didn't notice him behind you. "You know doll face if you don't pay attention someone can easily take advantage of that" you quickly turn around to see the same doll. "I never got to introduce myself I'm Chucky" "how did you get into my house!?" "I told you doll face if you don't pay attention people will take an advantage" you narrow your eyes at him. " Haha calm down I simply came in threw the window" he's a doll how in the hell did he pull that off?! As if riding your mind "I have my ways" you rolled your eyes at him and walked into the kitchen and grabbed a cookie. You two began to talk and you realized how much the two of you has in common.

When you hang out
Chucky comes over everyday and you two talk about how your days were and what ever else you felt like talking about. "Wanna watch a movie?" He looks at you before giving you a thumbs up. "well pick out a movie" you roll your eyes before looking at all the different movies you owned. "How about "I know what you did last summer" "hey that's a classic sure why not" you two sat and watched the movie until you fell asleep on the couch.

Finally together

You and chucky has been hanging out for months now. He's fallen deeply in love with you he has no idea why but it's just something about you that makes his heart pound when he sees you. He had to make you his, he made up his mind after an hour of fighting with himself. He was going to tell you, "(Yn) I have something I want to tell you" "oh" he took a deep breath "I think no I know I'm in love with you" your eyes went wide for a second before kissing him "I love you too."

You're date (total fail)

Chucky was going to take you to the perfect place. It was a little place on the outskirts of town he wanted to surprise you in a very special way so he told you to get ready that he had to go somewhere he wanted to take you with him without questioning him you got dressed and since you were dolls you'd have to walk. You didn't mind it though it gave you and him some time to spend together. after about an hour you finally made it to your surprise it was a beautiful place they will flowers planted along the side of the little restaurant a nice little stream going beside it it wasn't crowded either but rather quiet and relaxing. You walked in and sat down preparing to order when the waitress came in she screamed when she saw you too. "Shit I'm such a fucking idiot I forgot about us being dolls!" You to ran out as fast as you could and went back to the house for a nice relaxing moment watching TV and cuddling.