NALU: Childhood Crush

Start from the beginning

I walked upstairs and was greeted by a roar.

"RAAAWWWWRRR!!"

I looked at my side and saw a 4-year-old in a lion's costume...

"Why hello there Stingyyy-bee." I ruffled Sting's hair, he's Lucy's lil bro.

"Heloowwww Natchuu-nii!!"

I smiled at his cuteness, as much as I want to play with him, I bid goodbye and walked to Lucy's room without knocking. Yea, this is me.

Once I entered the room, I heard droplets of water coming from the bathroom..

'Hmm, Lucy's probably taking a shower.. I'll just lie here and wait for her to finish'

I closed my eyes.

A minute or so, Lucy stepped out of her bathroom.

"What the books NATSUU!! WHAT DAHEWL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" she yelled and smacked my head, so I fell off her bed.

"Ouch, woman, can you be a little more gentle? I'll turn crazy if you continue to do that."

I'm already crazy about you anyway, so that won't have any effect on me..

But no, I ain't gonna say that to her!

But I have to say, she looks fineeeeeee wearing only the towel and that dripping wet hair an-

BRAIN! WATDAHEWWL IS WRONG WITH YA!? STAHP

❇Lucy's POV

Stupid dense idiot, barging into a girl's room. But then again, he always does, so there's no helping it.

My train of thoughts vanished when I heard a voice say, "And I'm here cause we planned to play games right? And I'm sleeping over cause we do it all the time?" .-.

Oooooohhhh that's the purpose, stupid brain...

"Oh, just let me change and we'll start to kick some butts!"

"lol, ok then Lusheee!"

Third Person's POV

Once Lucy finished changing, the two sat close together in Lucy's bed and they started to play Tekken, and of course, Natsu would win all the time causing Lucy to groan and get tired.

So she said that she'll just watch him play and learn some of his moves.

While Lucy was still watching, Natsu decided to switch to Assassin's Creed, it's an individual game after all.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Natsu kept on playing until it was 11:11 pm. When he looked at his side, Lucy was there laying on his shoulder, he didn't even noticed her cause he was so busy missioning the game.

Since it was now late, he decided to sleep too.

He positioned Lucy in her bed properly and tucked her in the blankets.