NALU: Childhood Crush

(Requests are open Minna, please do share your fantasies(≧∇≦)/! I'm sorry if I can't do all) xx

Natsu's POV

She's got that smile
And that body is to die for
One of a kind
And that's why it makes me cry.

Crush, a crush, a childhood crush to be exact, yeah I have one.

Well, her name is Lucy. Lucy Heartfilia.

Sometimes, it makes me wanna cry that she thinks I'm that dense enough to not have a crush...*sigh* but I'm a MAN, so I will not.

She's the girl of my dreams. I want to make her mine in reality....

But that will probably just stay as a dream, I'm just a childhood friend to her after all.

Or is that what I thought so?

Lucy's POV

KYAAAAA! Natsu-sam-- I mean Natsu and I walked home together! Kyaaaaaaaaa!

Well, we are neighbors after all and also best friends since childhood..... But I can't get over the fact that MY CRUSH just walked home with ME, yaaasss ME, and not with other girls!

Wow, I'm so lucky I got to walk with the school's handsome soccer player known as my crush! 😍

I'm just a normal girl, and I'm not even pretty like most teenagers nowadays...so I should grab this small opportunity and enjoy this moment.

I'm glad he's a dense idiot, he can't figure out that I'm so happy walking with him....but sad at the same time that he still can't realize my feelings towards him....

I hope he can soon....

I don't care if I get rejected by him, I won't be shocked anymore, cause probably he has a girlfriend....

Or is that what I thought so?

Third Person's POV

The childhood friends walked home together from school rather than taking a vehicle.

Saving a lot of money would help them in the near future. *wink*

"So Luce, my house or your house?" Natsu said out of the blue.

"Hmmm, my house... Last week I sleep overed at yours, so now you'll sleep over at mine. I go tell mom and dad, and you should go tell your parents, they'll probably agree anyway, we do this everytime and your house is just across,"she said.

"Yep, okay, see ya lateeeerr."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

As we thought, their parents agreed and smirked... I wonder why.. *smirks*

Natsu's POV

"Auntie! Uncle! I'm home!"

I just bursted to the the door, not bothering to knock, lol where are my manners? Probably somewhere out there.

They got used to me bursting out of nowhere anyway.

Mr. & Mrs. Heartfilia greeted me hello.

"Oh Natsu! Dear, have you eaten yet?" Lucy's mom asked, and I answered yes with my signature smile.

"Son, Lucy's upstairs in her room, and she already prepared your bed-bag there,enjoy." Lucy's pops said, and yes he calls me son, maybe he wants me to be his son-in-law? Hahaha I'm just assuming things again....