Friendship&Deception

Chapter 20

Love will keep us alive.

        What can a person do when they are trying to get over the significant other who was the love in their life by starting over and their lover mysteriously came back into their life? I was trying to get over her memories because when I think about her all I felt was an empty hollowness in my heart because of the cold and lonely nights we spend apart leaving me alone in the dark. When I turned around slowly I saw Johanna standing behind me she has gotten even more beautify from the lost time I saw her but her figure was turning fragments of lost memories.

            I want to speak but all of my breath left my body quickly because I was trying to speak but I couldn't because I felt like a hunters searching for a pray and find a predator that was going to rip him apart if he make a sound or try to move an inch for the predator who eyes were staring at him. She quickly hugged me a before I could move her lips were pressed tightly on mine I didn't close my eyes because I want to see if my mind was playing tricks on me.

         When she open her eye's she was staring in my blue eye's and I still could see my dreams in her dreamy eyes she slowly brake away then she whisper in to my left ear softly.
"Happy birthday this is my surprise the reason why I didn't call was, the moment I heard your voice I would buy a plane ticket and come back to Jamaica, I spend so much sleepless nights with out you, I spend most of the days dreaming about you and the nights when I opened my eyes the pillow was wet because I was crying for you in my dreams. Most of the night I watch the clock tick and tock and I was thinking of you because I never know the pain was so deep when you were apart from the one you love."

            I was still upset with her but I couldn't see the pain in her dreamy eyes that turn into watery eyes. I was going to tell her about Melissa that so much have changed since she has went away. My hands were still around her waist and I looked over the science lab and I was staring into the eyes of Melissa that was staring at me with tears in them, she ran off quickly towards the science lab and by the look of things it seem she saw everything that happened between us i was going to leave and explain to her but she wouldn't believe me so I stay where I was.
I said softly.
"What are you doing here?"
She looked into my eyes and said slowly.
"I want to spend time with you especially like how it's your birthday and I have a language training to do and the world know this collage is the best when it comes to language variation. But I will leave and go back home again."
She didn't notice that her words slice apart my heart again. I taught she was going to stay with me but it was obvious now she leads me to moon light and then hurt me with pain hotter than the sun.

         Although I was trying to move on but even time she walks through the door a peace of me because so cold. I was smiling but i was not happy because those were just fake smiles. They couldn't work on her the first time but distance change and rearrange people personalities I said quickly.
"I have something to tell you it's important."
She slowly run her index finger down my spinal collum to see if I was still turned on that way but nothing happened because her touches, hugs, and words were like the dust in the wind blowing to a from but has much has how i was hiding the truth, she was the dust and I was the wind . She looked in my blue eyes and said happily.
"What's that?"
I started to gaze and I was thinking about Melissa wondering if I should tell her about her, but she seemed so happy and I couldn't see her crying in the past and it's the same result in the present I said slowly.
"I still think and dream about you."

          I saw when water filled up her eyes and she smiled and I wipe away her tears and let her go. I feel like I was being watched so my eyes were scanning around campus when I say Scot standing under the under craft looking at us with a grin on his face. I didn't trust him so I was watching him keenly from all different angels. I wanted to make shore Melissa was okay so I ended the moment I said quickly.
" Later we spend sometime together."
She smiled and said calmly.
"Meet me at my place tonight at 7:pm sharp."
My eyes said yes because they were admiring her.

        She let me go and I quickly vanished under the stairs. I went to the science lab when I saw Melissa she was still crying and it seemed she was hostile so I approached her with caution I said softly.
"It's not what you think I was going to tell her about us but I couldn't I am sorry."
She said angrily.
"You are wicked! I hate you!  I can't believe you hurt me intentionally like this. I remember when you told me about Johanna but I taught she was your past but you made her kiss you why? You could have prevent it but you didn't why?"
I think about Johanna kissing me then I said sorrowfully.
"I could've but I didn't because i still love her but I love you too and I don't need you forgiveness because I don't deserve it I am sorry."
I didn't like to see her in pain because it broke me apart so I wake away slowly. I didn't want to look back but  she grab my right arm and dragged me into her arms and hugged me tightly I didn't want to embrace her because I was the reason for this conflict.

        But somehow I felt alive in her arms like when Johanna used to kiss me under the sleeping stars. When I looked into her eyes she had a weired look in her eye's and I felt when my neck was in endless hacking pain. She ran off smiling and I stood there holding my neck I know she had biology so I didn't try to trace her. I lied to her for the first time so I was planning to cancel my dinner appointment with Johanna. I was looking for Oshane because I have too absent lectures but he was no where to be find I saw Scot taking to Blondy and I know he was going to sleep with her then leave her I just smiled.  The day quickly ended and I saw Oshane in the evening so I said angrily
"Where were you all this time I was looking for you?"
He smiled and said happily.
" I was at the hospital with Tanisha she has recovered fully and she want to start back her studies as soon a possible but.....""
I said calmly
"I think that's is going to be dangerous with your father wanting us dead but what?"
He said sadly with wrinkles on is face.
"My father is coming soon and I don't know if he is not her already and I don't want Tanisha to get hurt again and if it's my fault I would kill myself because I cant live to see my lifeline in a coma again."

         I smiled and shake my head I know he was puzzled so I said slowly.
"She is going to be okay we will protect her with our lives."
He started laughing then I said.
"What about your brother?"
He looked taken aback and he said wickedly.
" He is the master when it comes to players and he is more cunning and deceptive than the serpent in the garden of Eden. So be carful and watch him at all times and don't drop your defence."

           I went home smiling because Oshane finally found the broken peace of is shattered heart. I took a shower when I reached home and ate my dinner that was in the micro wave from last night I clean up the kitchen and went to my room looking on my watch that my friends bought me and it was 6:55 pm I called Johanna phone number and said sadly.
"I have fever but i will try to come...."
She said calmly.
"Such is life just come I will wait for you."

          And the phone went dead I was getting mix signal from the way she was behaving because that was not the person I used to know, something has changed about her and I couldn't figure out what so I prayed and went to bed perplexed.....
Two days passed and Scot was using the females on campus like toilet paper when he finished using then he secretly put them away. He was dating Iesha and I didn't say anything because Iesha was aggressive and I know she will fracture him if he tried to hurt her.

         Tanisha was back on campus and she was more attractive from the last time I saw her in the hospital a few months ago. Tanisha and Melissa started talking and they walked  together and Scot was always admiring them like he was up to something the days came and slowly went away and Oshane father was know where to be found so I started thinking he will not bother come and destroy us. The party was tonight and I was on campus when I heard rumours running wild about a died person in the females bath room, I did not think about the murder although this has not happened in years.. The cops came and removed the body I didn't pay the body any attention because I was thinking about the party tonight...

Life is about making the right decisions but fare over clouds our judgement at times, but no matter what's the problems the truth will alway set you free.