Finishship& Deception.

Chapter 2

The great mistake.

         What can a wife do when her husband is having sex with her sister? And what can a girl do when her boyfriend is having sex with her best friend? What can a husband do when his wife is having sex with his brother? Most people would kill them and then kill themselves, some would let it go and never forgive them, some people would tarnish their reputation and make there x lovers life a living hell and that's what she did.

        The morning was cold and windy, the sun was just coming out of the horizon lighting up the sky like the 4 of July. It was a perfect day because my lectures were almost finished. I remember that day like it happened yesterday. A day when you woke up on the right side of the bed. When you forget your sorrow and smile because your happy to be alive.

         A day like this nothing could go wrong but little did I know that a beautiful day can turn out into a disaster. When I reach at school I was the happiest person alive. It was the last day with my IAs. I will finally be free from stress and depression. I tried my best to finish all of them because school would be dismissed early today. But my efforts were futile, so I relax my self by spending time with my adorable friends.

        Jerome and Alrick were smoking and there eye's were like blood. On campus was the chill spot super market own by Shantell, she was white like chalk she had long black hair with blue eyes and a well shaped body. She love David with a passion, and he could not do anything wrong in her eyes.

          Every evening when school dismissed early, me and Iesha went to the computer lab, to type and serf the web. All the group members left off the campus that evening in a rush i looked at Rosalie and said.
"Bye hope you have a safe journey" with a smooth tone of voice.
She said quickly.
"Same to you" With a calm tone of voice.

         But I could see the dimples on her cheeks that she was trying to hide with her hair, I watch as she vanished into the crowd. David  hugged Iesha and said sweetly.
" I love you and I will never stop loving you and I will never hurt you again because your my lover"
With a voice of melody. She looked into his eyes and said quickly.
" I love you more and that's coming from the depths of my heart."

       They kissed and she watched as he disappear in the distance. We had a great time at the lab and we leave the campus laughing like we just escaped from belview. She was just finishing her lunch now, it was a grape juice and a small banana chips. She looked at me and said.
" I wonder if David is ok?"
With a worried tone of voice.
I quickly said.
" He is okay, don't worry."
With a comforting tone of voice.
Because I would do anything to make her smile, we reached at the cross road.

         She lived at Garden Town a small town with about 2000 people the town was urbanizing and industrializing rapidly, because of its geographical location. I lived at Bridge Town a small fishing villages in the rural area, with about 1000 people famous for its bridges and finishing areas. I was anxious to get home and I was in a sun flower mood.

       The sun was going down in the sky and the evening breeze was blowing cold. I reached at David house is house was a two floor house with yellow painting and a red zink top roof with sliding black windows and white doors and a huge veranda and a small back yard.

         Every evening I stop there to practice dancing, I called but I did not hear a sound. So I walk off because I was getting hungry. But when I looked on the veranda I saw a blue bag strap with books neatly on top of the bag, this captivated my curiosity so I went to look but to my surprise I saw more bags and when I was practice dancing the other day I didn't saw any bags. So I slowly walk down into the back yard toward the out side rooms..

         My heart was beating like a drum, I could feel my legs shaking because I fared for the worse. When I turned the corner I couldn't believe my eye's, my heart was shattered into peaces. How could a person be so heartless?. Did he think about the consequences before he made that mistake? A million thought were rushing inside my mind. I know she would die inside that was the final memory as my face fell to the ground.

        I saw David dressing is self, he had just finished having sex with Yanique. He was shock like lightning have just struck him when his eyes saw mine. I was so angry that I slowly walked over to him to choke him to death.

        He was walking back into the room, and Yanique just stood there in silence looking into my eyes like a hawk searching for it pray. Yanique was ungrateful and disloyal and she was worthless. I didn't know she was like that because I remember when she have just came a few months ago.
Iesha accepted her with arms of love, she trusted her and quickly she became her bestfriend, she was always kind and faithful to her because woman should stick together.

         But Yanique was a snake, slowly deceiving Iesha with vain words. To get to David her star prize and she did get to him. I close my eyes tightly because I thought I was dreaming.

          But when I opened them it was know slumber it was reality. I was not thinking anymore because all of my thought have left my mind. Then I heard a loud voice saying.
"Michael easy yourself".
When I look through the next room window I saw Alrick then it came clearly to me. The paradise hotel was the house Alrick was talking about, and then I recognize that the  hotel was a private place for cheating. David house was used as a cover to hide the paradise hotel.

        Because David was an angel in Iesha arms this morning, but he is a devil in Yanique arms this evening. When I looked closer I saw Alrick with Alicia they were holding and Jerome was in the next room with Francine girating.

        Romario excorted the next females home because the hotel of paradise was a secret the members would kill for to protect their unfaithfulness. I look at them with tears in my heart, I did not say a word to them, I just remembered Iesha and tears run out of one of my eye.

         I slowly walked on home, with my mind centred on Iesha, what would happen to her if she ever find out? The taught made me felt bewildered because I know the love Iesha had for David. I reached home took a shower with Iesha the object on my thoughts , I couldn't eat so I went to bed...

Life teaches a person how to avoid making the same mistakes again because when you constantly make the same mistakes you are doing it intentionally..