Friendship&Deception

Chapter 18

The End

          What can a person do when they are going to be executed in hours and that person is innocent? What can a person do when they are framed for murder because they were set up? What can a person do when they are going to crash in minutes and the car was out of control?
Most people would call upon their God to save them. Most people would give up hope. I was hoping God would save me and I was given up hope quickly. My heart was beating fast and my face was wet with sweat and I was shaking like a leaf. I could hear the foot steps coming closer then I said out loudly.
"Time for me to burn."

         I swallowed for the last time I was going to walk out when I started falling down i hit the floor hard from behind and the door shut silently. I was going to shout out loudly but something covered my mouth I couldn't see what was holding on to me because the place was too dark. I started struggling when I heard a voice said silently.
"Michael shut the hell up."
I stopped the noise because I know that voice belonged to Oshane. I heard when Mr. Robinson said angrily out side.
"Where are they? She said they are over the guidance department where are they? Search for them if it takes the entire day find them."
Mr. Black said quickly.
"The room is empty and we will find them."

          I heard when they walked off and i quickly got up the person slowly remove their hand from off my mouth. The room was quite so I whispered softly.
"They are gone what the hell am I doing in here?"
The light switch on quickly my eyes started burning me so I started rubbing them. When I opened my eyes I saw Oshane, Iesha, Melissa, Christopher in the room. The room had a stinking scent but they organization the room. A desk was behind me with a computer I said quickly.
"How comes you guy's are in here? How did you guy's reach in here and what are you guy's doing here? And where are the rest of the group members?"
Oshane said quickly.
"I left the room has soon has I heard the announcement i went looking for the members who I have seen i sent them into hiding i don't see Marline or Alicea but they are still on campus.

        The rest of our friends are in the music room hiding when we end the corruption I will send Iesha for them it's too dangerous for them running around the place wild and they will be expelled the moment Mr. Robinson see them. The reason why we are in her because it was the only place I could think of that was safe. You have a spear key for the guidance department I have a spear key for the basement because when I am missing and I am stressed out I come down here to relax my mind. I can't tell you the what? But Christopher can."
I looked at him and said quickly.
"What are you doing down her? I taught you left the group after the incident. Why are you hiding?"
He said sadly.
"I am the reason for this problem..."
He stopped speaking and I was going to punch him in is face Melissa look at me and I didn't do him anything.
I said angrily.
"What do you mean?"
He said calmly.
"I hate Oshane for what he did to me but you tried to protect me and I couldn't make you suffer for my stupid mistake. I can't make all of you guys get expelled because I didn't listen. I shouldn't have done this to you guys but I am sorry. I failed information technology twice by one mark I didn't want to make my mother pay so much mother so I hacked into Mr. Robinson personal computer and change the grades I got caught up in the moment and stole is documents because I recognize that they were worth millions so I stole them. I was going through the documents when I find out that the document were illegal they represented fraud transaction, money laundering, scamming, and the list goes on. I didn't want to get in trouble so I don't tell anyone about it but he found out and started destroying you guy because he know about your hacking abilities. So he started to attack you guys to find is documents."

         The room was silent and the expressions on our faces was unbelievable. Then I said quickly.
"That's why he used past event's to make it look like we were guilty and he would expelled us to cover up is money laundering and other criminal acts."
I know that we would find out the truth so we have to find a way how to capture the sneaking fox I said quickly.
"You guys stay in hear me and Oshane have to find Marline and Alica before they get expelled."
I switch on my phone and press some bottoms. I slowly open the door peeped out and look if the cost was clear. The place was clear so we slipped off we ran on campus up and down when we find Alicea she was hiding in the computer lab. We told her were to go and she went.