"That's life?"

"Basically, but what has gotten you so confused?''

"I met a girl online and she's so fun and cool. I really like her but then Lucas has liked me since forever and he asked me to go out with him."

"Doesn't he ask you out like everyday though?"

"Yeah, but this time he was being serious and I told him that'll think about it. Now I don't know who to choose. I like them both but I don't know which one I like more."

Topanga didn't know what advice to give. Riley's really stuck on this one.

"Is this girl Maya?"

"Mhm."

"Well you could have at least warn me before I let her sleep here. Please don't say you guys have had sex in your room. Are you even still a virgin?"

"Mom stay focused!"

"Right, right..but seriously did you guys have sex in there?"

"No mom!"

"Ok, ok geez. Hm..well the heart wants what it wants. Just...wait awhile ok? Don't try to rush yourself into this because then you might regret the decision you made later on."

"So don't make the decision now?"

Topanga nodded and Riley let out a sigh. "I guess your right. Thanks mom."

"No problem Hun. Isn't Josh coming over today?"

"Yeah and Maya is still out like a light."

"She's a really deep sleeper. Imagine if she wakes up at 7 for the day, honestly that sounds like something I would do."

Riley had a close bond with her mother. They told each other everything. Many girls at her age wouldn't even pay attention to their parents but Topanga was like Riley's best friend. She still acted motherly to her but she really wanted Riley not to be afraid to tell her anything and all that effort showed when Riley came out to her mother.

Ever since then they have just grown closer.

"Like I said yesterday, we should go sightseeing today."

Riley was currently just laying on top of Maya as Maya had her arms lazily wrapped around Riley's waist. Josh just sat down in the corner rolling his eyes at the two. If he knew they were gonna be like this then he wouldn't have came but then again he still wouldn't do that because Riley would get really irritated.