10>An Epi-Fany

Tiffany's POV

Taeyeon may not always be beside me. But I know whenever she is.
Author's Pov

Yuri: Fany-ah , I'm going to buy ice cream, want some? Soo and Sun are following me.

Yuri turned around and walked to the door passing Tiffany who was in the living room. Without even taking her eyes of off the megazine in her hands, she answered Yuri.
Tiffany's Pov

A sweet scent? Ahhh....

Thump* *Thump* *Thump*

Tiffany: Strawberry for me and Vanilla for TaeTae.

Yuri snap her her head to look at Tiffany, tilt her head slightly and after a few second of hesitation finally spout the question that was stuck in her throat. Perplexed at Tiffany. Not that she needed an excuse, Tiffany was always confusing.

Yuri: Huh? Taeyeon's not home yet. Vanilla? Are you sure Teayeon will want that?

Taeyeon: Tiffany is right, I want Vanilla. Now go! I want my ice cream~

Thump* *Thump* *Thump*

Yuri: Wait- when? No..How- Fany...You're a an oracle, aren't you?

Tiffany/Taeyeon : Nope! XD/ Just now actually.. pftt ahahaha

Yuri used to this situation, responded the way she always does.

Yuri: Huh?

By inquiring for information using a single sound. Word. Whatever that thing is or what you refer to it as.

Taeyeon: I just sneaked in a few minutes ago....for how Fany knows...hmmm..I have no Idea actually. Fany, How did you know?

Thump* *Thump* *Thump*

Tiffany: Well...... I always know.

Not telling them how I really know.... Both look at me dubiously but I payed them no heed.

Those two continued chatting amongst themselves and I pretended to tuned them out, focusing on the megazine in front of me. Joking about how they were gonna make money with my abilities and stuff like that.

Soon after Yuri left with the rest and we were left with comfortable silence.

*Mumble*

Quiet she may be, but I always hear it clearly whenever she uses her timid but strong voice.

Taeyeon: I wish I always know when you're around...especially when you're quiet....then is when I want to be with you the most.(mumble) Sigh-

*Thump* *Thump* *Thump*

I always know when you're around beacuse you make my heart beat drum in my ears when I sense you near me. Your vanilla-scented perfume, your soft blonde hair, your beautiful smile, the one you have when you steal glances at me when you think I'm not looking. The warmth radiating from you filled with care and concern. With love.

She doesn't realise this but she's my guardian angel to me. Always by my side, giving me smiles, gifts, her time and understanding, even when the other members can't. She is my gift. My Manito.

Thump* *Thump* *Thump*

OMG! Was that a confession of love? Could it be I'm turning the other way...but that's impossible because I only feel this way to Taeyeon.

She turned to look at me.I gazed into her eyes.

Thump* *Thump* *Thump*

I broke eye contact and covered my flushed face, judging from the heat, with the megazine.

No way...I'm gay for Tae?!!

Taeyeon's Pov

Tiffany was covering her face with a megazine and then she sufdenly dropped it and held my face. I was totally blushing but there was nothing I could do.......she look so cute with that inquisitive expression. She look like I was some kind of puzzle.
She slowly close the distance between us till her nose touched mine and then smiled as if she found her answers on my face.
Tiffany: Taetae.....Let's kiss I need to find out If you're the one!
Kk-iss??
Kiss...
Kiss...
*Splash*
I catapulted backward due to the forced of my overbearing nosebleed.
And soon I blacked out
Tiffany's Pov
Taetae? What happened? Argh.. Did she have a nosebleed because of what I said? How the hell are we ever gonna kiss then? Will I ever know?
Wiping her nose with the bottom of my sleeves, I chuckled a little. Hmm...Well I don't mind this situation much. I prefer having my first kiss somewhere special. And having ice cream after that. And maybe have another one after that. Not telling which one of the above. Ahhh....*blush*
I like Taetae alot and Taetae likes me...Wow