1>I think I love her too much

Hmmm.... I know I get jealous easily when it comes my members but with her I won't share her with anyone. Not even with the others. When the other members talk too long with her I'll get angry and then I'll pretend to ignore her. She would notice. She would always smirk and then she would give all her attention to me. She knows whenever I'm like this.
Right now she was spoiling Yoona with treats that she bought at the fair and seeing Yoona hugging her makes my heart feel uneasy. My stomach tightens , my hands pretend to grab then I imagine pulling that big baby of my TaeTae! Ahah! Instead I just pout and walk away.
I feel a hand on my wrist. I see her dorky smile and then I pretend I was still angry. I walk away and she stops me again. I try to force my deadpan but my lips would twitch into a smile. This was our routine whenever I'm like this. I enjoy it. I know she does too. She takes out something from the bag and I see her bring out a tub of strawberry ice cream. I broke out into my smile. Giving her a megawatt smile while my eyes crinkles into crescents.
Taeyeon: Yeppeuni-ah, you know I didn't forget about you right?
She would always try to explain herself. It was always so adorable seeing her like this.
Tiffany: I know. But you were ignoring me.
I pretend to pout. She smiles
Taeyeon: Well the best for last, am I right?
She wiggles her eyebrow and we started laughing. She was just too adorable. We sat on the couch began to eat the ice cream. I would always spoon feed her each bite. Adorable TaeTae.
Soo young: I'm hungry as well Tiffany-eomma!!
Soo young comes over and asks for a bite. Without thinking i feed her as well. Soo young smiles as she ate. What a shikshin. Kukuku.
Tiffany: What a baby.....
Taeyeon: More like Satan's child!
*Hmmm!!!*
Looking at Taeyeon I saw her cross her arms and pout again. Her back was facing me. Omg so adorable. I giggle abit and then i hug her from behind. Circling my arms around her waist, I placed my chin on her shoulders and pulled her close. A jealous Taeyeon was also cute. She relax into my embrace.
Tiffany: How a bout I give you something sweeter than ice cream?
Taeyeon started blushing and stammering incoherent words but i giggled and kissed her cheeks. Her eyes widen but she looked abit dissapointed. Ah what a Byuntae. Not yet TaeTae. But she started smiling nonetheless. Turning back to our little baby, my jaws dropped before I yelled at that shikshin.
Tiffany: How could you finish that ice cream so fast?!! Sigh~ You truly are a Shikshin Soo....