3>Yulti?

*Yawn*
???: I'm so sleepy.....
Loud voice: Yah Sica! You just woke up. How could you still be sleepy after a three hour power nap?
Urghh.....Loud voice+English.... Only one other Korean American lives with me and unfortunately she wouldn't understand my plight. Someone who has that much stamina to be called an 'energy pill' by the other members won't understand the needs of someone like me.
Jessica: Fany ah...air-con..
I answered her and saw her giggle a little before shaking her head at me. She was reading something. Magazines? Schedule? Knowing Manager Hwang, she reads the schedule for the entire team to make sure everybody is punctual for theirs and to plan an outing or dinner for us.
I adjusted my posture so my back was on the couch and I didn't have to crane my neck to meet the gaze of a girl who stole my spot in the Tall team just because she was 1 cm taller. I mean she didn't really want to be in that group, Taeng was not there. I mean is not like I wanted to be there because someone was there....err nope! It was just my...reputation! Yes reputation. Certainly not because of a tanned member of mine. Tiffany though was covering her face with a strange green book which I had first thought was a fashion magazine but it look too tacky to be one so I took a double take. Not a schedule...too thick. Hmmmmm... another fanfic that a fan sent her?
I saw her place the book there on the table after skimming through it. She smiled at me and told me she was buying treats for the group.Go Manager Hwang go! So much energy! Maybe she has a secret of having maximum sleep powers or something cause she was skipping out the door and for me that was an alien concept. I mean using more energy than normal? Nope...never! With those totaly weird thoughts, I prepared myself for one of the hardest things that a member of an international group has to endure....to.....to....to stand up. I know Lazy Sica. I moved my bum from the couch to place it on the chair of the coffee table where Tiffany was sitting just moments ago. Ahhhh so tiring... I wonder....
Picking up the book, I checked my surroundings again to make sure no one was looking. I mean if they knew I read stuff like this then I'm doomed to be made fun of. Tiffany Tiffany Tiffany... now what were you reading? Hmmm??

'As Yuri saw her pink princess smiled, every part of her body felt rejuvenated and her face couldn't supressed her smile and she started grinning from ear to ear.......
Today I'm gonna do it. Tell her I love her!
(A few pages later)
Yuri: Now please! I need you.....
Tiffany: Then take me now.. right now right here.
Yuri: Don't regret this....' I was probably blushing by now. This wasn't the usual fanfic that Tiffany reads. I mean it's not one with that Kid leader on it. Don't tell me?...*gasp* I dropped the book but I didn't care. I was processing my thoughts.
I heard her loud voice again and I rushed outside. I needed to make sure. As I corner the bend, I saw her approaching me and just as I was about to enquire about... abo-out
No way....
Yuri and Tiffany were hooking their arms together and she looks so happy. No way. Is that why she was so happy to go out? No!!!! I wouldn't let her steal that useless Black pearl away from me!
I stomp to Yuri and pull her away from Tiffany, I plan to give her a lecture about being too close to the other girls.

Tiffany's POV
Hmmm.... Sica looked angry? Well whatever! Now where to go? Oh yes! I marked down the address of a new restaurant that was set up in Seoul on a green book and I wanted to take Taeyeon there. Kukukuku I wonder what she thinks if she knows that I've always treated these outings with her as dates. Now where is that book?
Oh! On the floor? How- nevermind. Hmmm...this is a Yulti fanfic. Wait, did Sica read this? OMG! No wonder she's angry! Ah there it is....found it. Now to go on a date with my TaeTae! Yayyy!!!
Tiffany:TaeTae lets go out and play!
Taeyeon: Coming!!
Taeyeon's POV
Yes! Another date! Let's go my Fany fany Tiffany! Grabbing her hand, we exited the house and smiled at each other. Ahhh... that smiles makes me feel energised and I couldn't stop from grinning like a fool.
Today I'm gonna do it. Tell her I love her.

A few days later.....
SNSD: You guys did what!!!