7>Star Kiss

Taeyeon is usually reserved and easily tired. She'll wake up, take a shower, then a nap to re-energise, eat breakfast, go to her room and lie on her bed, talk to Tiffany and then another nap but this time with Tiffany. Lunch, recording, nap in the van, nap in her room, dinner, phone games and sleep. Most of her days are spent like this. Most.
Some days though she gets super energenetic that she even tires out Tiffany. Like all of SNSD's energy combined type of hyperactive. Those days are totally random but always fun.
Right now is one of those times. She was skipping, and pulling Tiffany to places. Restaurants, Mall, Museums, Observatories or just simply outside.
Taeyeon: Fany Fany Fany Fany let's go! We're gonna see the star!
Tiffany tilted her head, very surprised the usual human paper had this much energy. Oh...One of those days huh? She thought
Tiffany: Well...where are we going to see the stars?
Taeyeon: Where? Where?! Where you ask?
She repeated the question thrice?
Taeyeon: Well, the rooftop of the company duhhh...C'mon!
Tiffany giggled a little. Taeyeon's eyes were sparkling with excitement. She felt a tug at her wrist and her steps followed the girl in front of her who was practically vibrating with energy.
Tiffany: Well of course! Why didn't I think of that?
Opening the door of the rooftop, they saw the glittering of the stars painted on the sky of Seoul. The breathtaking view left them speechless for awhile before they started running around the roof to get a better view.
Taeyeon was hopping around and guffawing as she saw the beautiful scenery.
Taeyeon: Uwahhhh!!! The Stars are beautiful!!!
Tiffany: Woo!!! There are so many tonight! How do you know there'll be so many!
Taeyeon: Well ...I didn't know.
Tiffany exploded into silent laughter, clapping to the situation. Taeyeon seeing Tiffany laugh, started laughing too. When Tiffany opened her eyes, she saw Taeyeon look into her eyes and then slowly came nearer. Till their noses were touching.
Tiffany: Why aren't you looking at the stars?
Taeyeon: They look prettier in your eyes
Tiffany snorted a little at that.
Tiffany: Really?
Taeyeon: Really~ Like they're sparkling really really really really bright!
Tiffany: But why do you have to be this close?
Taeyeon: So I'll remember every moment of this...
Taetae's back. Hmmm...maybe this is the right time.
Tiffany: I think I know how to make this more memorable...
Taeyeon:How?
Tiffany: Like this...
Closing the small distance, Tiffany's lips met Taeyeon's in a small and chaste kiss. When they parted, Taeyeon was frozen to her spot, her eyes opening slowly. Tiffany gave her a kiss on her cheek and slowly walk towards the exit.
Tiffany: Let's go TaeTae! I don't want the day of my first kiss to end like this! Let's get ice cream~
Taeyeon: Cc-omm-ing! First kiss?