Chapter six

Arizona P.O.V:
"Mommy? Why are you kissing Callie?" Sofia caused both of us to turn our heads.
I was completely clueless as to what to say to my four year old daughter right then.

"Sofia sweetie come here" Callie said picking up my daughter.
I sighed in relief as Callie was quick to think.

"Baby you know how grandma and grandpa are married and hold hands and kiss sometimes?" I asked her.
She nodded her head quickly, intrigued as to what I was going to say.

"Well, would you mind if mommy and Callie were to hold hands and kiss and be together?" I asked her hopefully.

"Would Callie be my mama?" She asked happily.
My eyes went wide in sunrise as I shot a look at Callie.

"It may be a little to early for that sweet girl, but maybe someday you can call me mama" Callie smiled sweetly.
"Okay!" She giggled happily.

I sighed in relief, as once again Callie came to my rescue with what to say to my curious daughter.

'Thank you' I mouthed to Callie, which she replied with a smile.
"Okay baby. How about we put a movie on so Callie and I can get some snacks?" I smiled at my baby girl.
She nodded happily as I carried her to sit on the couch. She sat happily watching The Lion King.

I walked back Over to Callie and stood in front of her. I laid my head on her shoulder and sighed.
"Children are complicated" I laughed slightly.
"I know babe but she was going to find out eventually." She sighed rubbing my back.
I smiled widely at the use of the pet name.

I pulled my head up and wrapped my arms around her neck.
"It was cute the way you said she could eventually call you mama" I smiled.
She smiled wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Well maybe some day she can call me mama?" She raised an eyebrow.
"Mhmm I would like that" I smiled pulling her closer and pressing my lips against hers softly.

Pulling back, I smile softly at Callie before taking her hand and pulling her into the kitchen.
We cut up some fruit and place it in a bowl before walking back into the Living room.

"Here's some fruit baby" I smile handing Sofia a bowl and sitting next to her on the couch.

Callie takes a seat next to me and I smile as she wraps her arm around my shoulder. I press a kiss into her cheek and lay my head on her shoulder.

Closing my eyes, I feel myself falling asleep. I wake up later and see myself laying down on the couch with Callie wrapped around my body.

I sit up slowly and look around, seeing Sofia isn't in the room I start to panic a bit.
Callie opens her eyes quickly and sees me looking around abruptly.

"Hey. Sofia's in my bedroom sleeping. Calm down." She says sleepily.
I sigh in relief and run a hand through my hair.

"What time is it?" I ask with a yawn.
"11:45" Callie sighs.

I nod slowly before laying back down and pulling Callie's arm back around my waist.
I bury my head in her neck and wrap my arm around her.

"How long have I been asleep?" I ask sleepily.
"About three hours" Callie says, rubbing her hand up and down my side, relaxing me.

"When did Sofia fall asleep?" I ask looking up slightly into Callie's eyes.
"Maybe 9, she fell asleep quickly after you, I laid her in bed before coming out here and laying with you" she smiled.

"Thank you, for putting her down" I yawn.
I bury my head back into her neck before closing my eyes again.

The feeling of her fingers brushing my side, the smell of her perfume, and the feeling of being held by Callie is heaven. 'I think I could get used to this', was my last thought before I fell asleep.

A/N: sorry this is kind of short! But I did update, I know it took awhile but I'm going to try and update more often! Vote and comment thoughts and ideas for upcoming chapters!! Thank you!