Epilogue- God Gave Me You

Epilogue – God Gave Me You

Twenty-Two Years Later.

Rylon

Raven and I were well on our way to growing old together and we took care of Reva's kids like they were our own when she passed away from breast cancer.

Twins no less, one boy and one girl. She never did tell us who their daddy was and I always regretted not pushin' further for the information but at the same time I'm glad I didn't. She gave me and Raven a chance to become parents and that is a blessin' we thank her and god for every day.

I miss my baby sister and so do Raven. Him and her were close, like true siblings. Reneece and Ryan were only five when she passed so our way of keepin' her with us and honoring the gift of becoming fathers she gave us was to always remember her. To always tell her kids about their crazy ass mama who gave them names starting with the letter R too. Said it's her way of makin' sure we all had somethin' in common.

I think we did a pretty good job. Reneece is feelin' her way through being a self-employed vet and Ryan; well he's a singer/songwriter. He's got a great voice and he spoke with a record label a few weeks ago so hopefully that'll pan out for him.

Raven and I remained in our house, runnin' the ranch. He still makes me biscuits every mornin' and evenin'. Gay marriage was legalized a years ago but Raven refuses to get married to me and I been askin' for well over seven years now and he never told me why he doesn't want to take my name.

 Gay marriage was legalized a years ago but Raven refuses to get married to me and I been askin' for well over seven years now and he never told me why he doesn't want to take my name

My eyes zeroed in on Raven in those damned pants, huggin' his ass and givin' me all kinds of ideas all blasted evening.

"Follow me." I whispered in his ear and walked away.

"Where are we going?" Raven asked catching up to me and takin' my hand in his.

"Nowhere." I mumbled draggin' him up to our room and shut the door.

Raven looks at me confused for a few seconds before a scowl takes its place when I licked around the shell of his ear.

"No. Ry no! We have guests." he hissed weak referring to the anniversary party the twins threw for us that was in swing outside in our yard.