Chapter Six- Raven-sexual Cowboy

Chapter Six-Raven-sexual Cowboy.

Rylon

"What? No...no!" I sputtered wadin' out of the water and avoidin' Jenny's stare.

"Yes you do. I seen the way you look at him. Oh my god, is that why you couldn't get it up the other night?" Jenny grabbed at my arm, a shit eatin' grin still in place.

"Shut up Jenny." I gritted out draggin' on my pants.

"Dammit! I actually know a homosexual cowboy." she giggles.

"I ain't no homosexual cowboy Jenny."

"You are. You like guys." she pointed out.

"No, I don't like guys Jenny! It's just Raven!" I yelled at her.

"Oh? Guess you're a Raven-sexual cowboy?" she chuckled awkwardly and fidgeted the harder I glared at her.

"Oh come on! It is kinda funny when you think about it." she says exasperated.

"No Jenny it ain't. You know me. How I am in bed. Raven can't handle that." I sighed.

"What'd ya mean? Yea you're huge but you wield it well." Jenny smirked.

"No Jenny, I mean you know how I am in bed."

"So? He might enjoy a little spankin'."

"Oh my god!" she ain't gettin' the point.

"Jenny he went out with Doctor Liam, the young one." I added when she wrinkled her nose.

"Oh?"

"He tried to have his way with Raven but Raven got away and since then Raven's been a shell. Scared. He might die of a heart attack if I make advances on him." I say quietly.

"Oh..." Yea. Pretty much where I'm at too.

Jenny and I rode back to the ranch and we said our goodbyes.

"Hey Jenny?"

"Yea?"

"You're not... you don't?... Raven and I?" I asked stupidly not knowing what to really ask.

"I'm fine with it. I like Raven and I like you and if it makes two of you happy then yes, I support you." Jenny smiles and kissed my cheek. I watched until her tail lights disappeared and looked up at the house wonderin' what Raven's doin'?

*****

"You're such an ass." Reva says from the shadows and I flinched slightly not expectin' her there.

"What are you on about Reva?"

"You took that wood choppin' heifer with you to the lake. Raven didn't even bathe." she says accusation lacing her voice.

"I can't damned well force him to bathe Reva. And I done told you to keep your mind games to yourself. What'd you think?" I asked steppin' closer to her. "That I'd take Raven up to the lake and we'd come back practically married as if there really is gold at the end of the rainbow?" I asked, my voice a deadly hiss.

"You can't keep shovin' your fantasies down my throat Reva. If you so want Raven to be a part of the family why don't you marry him and give him our last name huh?"

"Because he don't love me like that." she whispers and my heart jolted.

"Reva..."

"Fuck you Rylon." she said in a shaky voice and then she was disappearin' behind the barn.

Why the fuck am I such an idiot sometimes? How come I never saw it?

This shit's some fuckin' twisted love triangle crazy motherfuckin' bullshit!