Chapter Three- Letting Him Go

Rylon

What could go wrong?

Apparently everything.

My mistake was invitin' Jenny Jo to the house so that we would head out together.

I didn't factor in Raven or Reva in my haste to get into Jenny's knickers at all and that was the first of the disasters that would jinx our evening.

Aside from Raven's obvious jealousy and Reva harpin' on me about what an 'emotionless bastard' I am for 'flaunting that two bit whore' (Reva's exact words) in front of Raven I was well on my way to gettin' laid ASAP.

Second disaster and I'm talkin' of epic proportions here, was when I took Jenny to a motel outside of town. Rented a nice room and everything and then the unthinkable happened.

I couldn't perform and it's not from lack of Jenny's tryin' and boy did she try. Hands, mouth, other... err ..body parts...

It was when I thought of Raven grinding against his mattress and whispering my name that my cock started stirrin' and there was no way I'm goin' to fuck Jenny Jo while thinkin' bout Raven so I stopped her. I'm not that much of a bastard.

"I'm sorry Jenny. It's been really stressful these few days." I say buttonin' up my shirt. Shame and despair boiling inside me.

"It's ok sugar, getting in my pants is not on your list of priorities I guess. Maybe next time." she smiled and kissed my cheek on her way out the door.

"Thank you." I mumbled. Jenny's a good woman. I know she won't put my business on the streets. I drove us back to my ranch for her to get her car and promised to call her another time.

The next morning instead of fresh hot biscuits I got day old bread and butter with bacon for breakfast. Raven nowhere in sight. Reva laughed her head off and I'm startin' to regret her comin' home for break.

"Told ya Ry, cut him loose or claim him."

"Yea whatever brat." I grumbled and buttered a slice of bread.

When I get my hands on that boy I'm gonna tan his ass real good.

Reva stood after finishing her tea and gave me a small smile. "If you're looking for Raven check down by the lake. He fancies himself a swim when he's stressed."

Yea right. Ain't no way I'm goin' to run after that narrowed assed little boy.

I saddled my horse and took off in the opposite direction but soon doubled back.

I stripped down to my underwear and waded in after tying up my horse. I didn't see Raven but I did see a pile of clothes. I looked around when he came from under the water he let out a shriek of fright before realizing it was me. Then he stared at my naked chest, lust evident in his eyes, his expression.

Then something weird happened. Raven's eyes turned cold and angry.

"What are you doing here?" he spat.

"Felt like swimmin', it's hot out." I ducked under the water and when I came up Raven was paddlin' out.

"Whoa, where you off to?" I called eyein' the way his wet underwear stuck to his skin showin' me exactly how much ass Raven was packin' and damn it was a nice package.

"Back to the house. Enjoy your swim Rylon." he said mechanically.

"Why? Don't wanna swim with me?" I teased. Raven glared at me.

"Why don't you invite Jenny Jo, bet she'd just about die to." he sassed.

Ah, so he is jealous.

"No need to be jealous Raven." I smirked.

"I'm not jealous!" His voice went higher than normal.

"Really? Don't think I didn't see it yesterday when Jenny came over. I can see it now." I said casually.

"That wasn't jealousy! That was disgust." he stomped over to his clothes. Hmm, kitty got claws.

"Jenny is a wonderful woman who knows how to please a man." I'm such an ass tauntin' him like this.

"Bet she does, that horse sure knows how to be saddled." he gritted, don't know why he's so mad for? He knows I've been with plenty of women before, albeit none very recently but he knows.

"What's got you all angry Raven?" I followed him and stopped a few feet away.

"Nothing alright! I'm fine." he shoved his leg in his pants violently. But then he looked at me after he zipped up. Eyes filled with tears, pleadin' with me. Aw shit..

"Raven nothing can happen between you and me. You're just a boy." the moment it left my lips Raven's eyes turned hard again.

"I am not a child! I am a full grown man and besides I don't want you! You have your whoring women to satisfy you." he spat.

"They know what to do with a man, to make his knees weak and mouth water." I can't help it. I needed to cut him loose.

He blushes bright red not sayin' anything while he tried to control it.

"So! I can get a man if I want." I heard him mumble.

"Good for you. I don't fancy men but if it's your cup o' tea then you can have a pot for all I care." I said carelessly.

"Alright Rylon, I'll leave you to your women then." he said thickly and then he ran, shirtless and all.

I stared after him even after he disappeared. I did the right thing right?

It sure don't feel like it. I can tell you that much.

****************************************************************************************

A/N

So here we are, ya'll didn't see that erectile dysfunction coming huh?

I wanted to post so babdly so I' not doing shout outs but to all of you guys who followed me and commented and voted you are all awesome and thank you so much!

Next chapter is going to blindside you so badly you'll hate me or love me.

-