You told me puns, you talked to me, but I just couldn't remember anything even if I tried.

I remember the look on your tear stained face. You looked like you were about to give up hope as tears fell from your beautiful hazel brown eyes.

"Sans please don't leave me... I love you."

Then you cupped my cheeks and pulled me into a kiss.

I felt a rush of memories come back to me as I slowly kissed back.

How could I forget you?

I then woke up.

I saw all of our friends surrounding your unconscious body.

I quickly joined them, running to your side.

Our friends don't remember what happened, but I did.

You looked so pale, so weak, and there was nothing I could do but wait.

Eventually you woke up.

I was the first one to greet you. I hugged you tightly as I felt your warm arms embrace me back.

I never wanted to let you go.

Once we pulled away, you greeted and hugged everyone else.

Then you started to walk to the exit with my right by your side as our friends followed behind.

You freed us all. You brought us back to the surface.

Eventually Monsters and Humans adapted to living together.

But we all went our separate ways, but continued to stay close friends.

I on the other hand stayed with you and Papyrus.

I loved you.

And I still do.

Years have passed and I never left your side.

One day, you became very sick.

It started of with headaches, stomach pain and fevers.

But one day Papyrus and I left to by groceries for a bit. But we came home to find you passed out on the floor.

We immediately rushed you to the nearest hospital.

You were immediately checked up. You had a very deadly sickness.

You stayed in the hospital for the doctors to make sure that it wouldn't get worse.

You stayed unconscious for a week. And of course I was by our side.

I couldn't sleep, I didn't eat, and I never left your side.

Eventually Papyrus forced me to leave and have dinner with him for one night.

As much as it pained for me to leave you, I had no other choice.

You woke up the next day. You looked pale, but kept a smile on your face.

Everyday you looked like you were getting better. Our friends always visited after they heard the news. But I was the only never left you.

You always kept your sweet smile on your face and reassured me that everything will be okay.

I started to believe it.

Until...

Papyrus forced me to stay at home for the day to rest. But I didn't know that on that very same day, you were rushed to the emergency room.

I was sitting on the sofa, watching TV, but I couldn't focus on what I was watching.

The telephone suddenly rang on the little table beside the sofa.

I picked up the phone as Papyrus entered the living room.

My eye sockets widened as the voice of a doctor told me to come to the hospital immediately.

I teleported there without hesitation.

What I saw completely broke my soul.

There were many different machines that surrounded you and many IVs were connected to your body. You were breathing heavily with your eyes shut tight.

"F-Frisk..?"

You slowly opened your now dull hazel brown eyes and smiled weakly.

You opened her mouth to try and speak, but then started to go on a coughing fit.

I approached you and sat on the chair next to your hospital bed, carefully rubbing your back making sure I didn't move any of the IVs.

"Take it easy, sweetheart."

"I... I'm f-f-fine, S-Sans..."

"Just please take it easy."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"S-Sans?"

"What is it, sweetheart?"

"C-can you promise m-me s-s-something..?"

"Please t-take care of y-y-y-yourself."

"Don't say that."

"Ma-make s-s-sure that Papyrus doesn't g-get into any tr-tr-trouble."

"P-please stop."

"Huh. N-now I'm s-s-sounding l-like Al."

You sounded...

Happy.

But I can see the sorrow in your eyes.

"Frisk. Your going to make it."

"..."

"Frisk. You. Are. Going. To. Make. It."

"S-Sans I lo-"

You suddenly started coughing again, but this time blood was coming out.

I screamed and shouted for any doctor to come and help you.

When a doctor finally arrived, I was force to stay outside by the nurses.

I screamed and argued at them. I couldn't just wait outside while you suffered through unimaginable pain without me.

I waited.

And waited.

And waited.

And waited...

Soon a doctor emerged from the doors to her room, a sorrowful look on their face.

"Mr. Skeleton? She still awake, but..."

I quickly teleported to her side and to see her in such a weak state, made my soul sink.

"Frisk!"

You placed a hand on my cheekbone, a weak smile on your face. Then you whispered.

"I... Love y-you Sans..."

~·~·~·~·~·

Now as I sit by your grave and reminisce on the old times I just wanted to say...

"I love you Frisk. I'm sorry I didn't say it in time. I'll always keep our memories with me."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

This was sad ;-;

You guys can suggest things for a oneshote if ya have any ideas. I would really appreciate it :3

Anyways, bye Reader-Chan!!!