12: Crazy

Pleaseeee vote and comment~
---
Jimin had ran out of the medicine he was taking to calm him down.

Thing is, he told Yoongi's parents but they can't do anything about it because the doctors said by then, Jimin should be fine without medicine.

"So... I guess your completely cured." Yoongi smiled as he sat on the bed with Jimin. The bed they had been sleeping together for three months on. Yes, three months.

Jimin nodded, "I do feel better."

By now, Yoongi had already graduated from high school and Jimin starts his last year of high school in home school in a month.

"No more violence?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin looked at him and smiled brightly, "Right."

Their life was perfectly normal now. Besides that they aren't related at all and still living together with Yoongi's parents.

The two decided to go on a date that day.

They walked in the park with their hands held tightly with each other.

Right then, someone tapped Jimin's shoulder.

Jimin turned around immediately. It was Eunki.

Yoongi turned around too and his eyes widened.

"Well I see you got what you wanted." Eunki said.

Jimin let go of Yoongi's hand, "Look, I'm sorry, ok?"

"If you're so sorry." Eunji pushed to fold her arms, "Let me have Yoongi oppa back."

"Fine. Have him." Jimin sighed.

"Woah, woah, woah!" Yoongi interrupted, "You can't just give me away like I'm a toy."

"You like her, don't you?" Jimin shrugged.

"The fuck? Since when did I say that?"

"You were depressed she broke up with you!" Jimin shouted.

"I was because I dated her to get over you then I realized I wouldn't be able to get over you! Then you confessed to me and I became undepressed!" Yoongi shouted back.

Eunki bit her lip, "These people... Yoongi oppa, you like this psycho more then me?"

"This 'psycho' is really lovable and cute and nice when someone doesn't piss him off." Yoongi defended.

"Well he's a fucking psycho who doesn't deserve to live and you should be with me because I wouldn't threaten anything on you-" Eunki was going to continue to bash Jimin, but Jimin decided to shut her up by punching her.

"Jimin!" Yoongi yelled, trying to pull him back.

Anger was filled in Jimin's eyes. He couldn't stand Eunki anymore. With his free hand, he pulled out a pocket knife. But it was as if he was being controlled. He didn't want to hurt anyone in his mind, his body was moving on his own. Some other things happened but Jimin couldn't remember.

Yoongi saw the pocket knife and snatched it away, "Jimin, calm the fuck down!"

When Jimin finally came to, his eyes started to water since he felt so bad. He saw the fear in Eunki's eyes and a knife scratch on her face with blood dripping down.

"E-Eunki, I'm really sorry." Jimin stuttered. He really didn't want to do that.

Eunki didn't say anything, "You're both crazy!" She yelled then ran off.

Jimin collapsed to his knees and covered his eyes which were now spilling tears.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Jimin? I thought you were better then this! Apparently I was wrong. We're over." Yoongi sighed and walked away, letting Jimin cry to himself.

Yoongi felt bad for saying that to Jimin. But Yoongi had no idea what to do anymore.

---
Please Vote and Comment~
Please subscribe to "KimV Rin" on YouTube. I'll probably post something on Sunday on YouTube idk.
Also please go read EmmaHughes20 first fanfic, it's a yoonmin fanfic. Thanks!