3: New girl

"Guys, this is Eunji, Eunki's cousin." Yoongi smiled, introducing his new friend to his friends.

"Eunji? Why are you introducing her to us?" Jimin asked.

"Hm? Oh. She confessed to me." Yoongi said bluntly.

"And now what?" Jin asked.

"He rejected me, saying we should be friends first." Eunji looked down.

Jimin smirked, at least she was rejected.

"Well, you're welcome to eat lunch with us." Namjoon said.

"Thank you." Eunji smiled then sat down. She was right in between Jimin and Yoongi.

"So... I heard you two are dating." She said to Jin and Jungkook.

"Yeah we are." Jin nodded.

"Are you all perhaps... Gay?" She raised an eyebrow.

They all nodded, except for Yoongi.

"I'm bi." Yoongi bluntly said.

"Namjoon hyung is dating someone from another school." Taehyung spoke up.

"Ah. Who? I may know... Him." Eunji asked.

"Jackson." Jimin spoke.

"I can speak for myself." Namjoon glared which Jimin just shrugged at.

Yoongi looked down, "I don't get it. Eunki and I could have had a relationship like Namjoon and Jackson."

Eunji placed a hand on Yoongi's hand, "Don't worry. I'm here for you."

Right then, Jimin's water bottled had popped.

"Oh shit! Jimin, be careful!" Hoseok shouted as the water sprayed on him.

"Stop squishing your water bottle." Taehyung said.

"Oh. I didn't even notice." Jimin let go of his water bottle.

"You ok?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin nodded, "I'm going to go to class now. See you guys later." He stood up and went straight to class.

"He's been so suspicious lately..." Jungkook sighed.

Yoongi looked down at his phone after getting a notification then back at Eunji, "Jimin texted me saying he wants to talk to you in private. He said to meet him on the roof."

"Jimin?" Eunji nervously laughed, "Tell him I'm busy."

Yoongi nodded and texted back Jimin, he got a response almost immediately, "He said it'll be quick."

"Then I guess I will." Eunji got up then went to the roof.

~

"You know don't you?" Jimin asked when Eunji arrived.

"Yes, Eunki told me everything. Now if you don't mind, I'll be going." Eunji said, turning around.

Jimin grabbed her wrist, "You like Yoongi?"

Eunji turned back around and nodded, "Yes, but trust me, I mean no harm."

"But I do." Jimin pulled her towards the fence where she was now backed up on the fence.

"Jimin, I'll fall, let me go!" She screamed.

"Stay away from Yoongi!" Jimin ordered.

"I'm not as weak as my cousin, I refuse to!" Eunji exclaimed.

"I'm sick of this." Jimin rolled his eyes, pushing Eunji off the roof.

All Jimin could hear was Eunji's screams. A smile appeared on Jimin's face but then disappeared, "Aish, what the fuck did I just do?" Jimin rushed over to the fence and looked down.

When he did, he saw a dead Eunji on the ground. "This is just like last time..." A tear rolled down his cheek, "I didn't want to actually kill anyone..."

Jimin knew he had to cover up his mistake, he called Yoongi immediately with tears in his eyes, "Sunbae! Get up here quick! Eunji committed suicide!" When he said that, the line disconnected and the other six boys came up quickly.

"S-sunbae... I tried to stop her." Jimin said through tears.

Yoongi rushed over and looked down over the fence, "Oh shit..."

"You witnessed this?" Jin asked.

Jimin nodded, "I tried to stop her, I swear."

Yoongi sighed, "You had a rough day. Give me a hug."

Jimin nodded again and went into Yoongi's open arms feeling his embrace, "I'm sorry."

---
Also if you haven't read the fourth chapter of "Photoallergy" cuz you didn't get notified, well it's out. Wattpad is just being a bitch and not notifying anyone.
Shit. I had to write this twice. Fuck you, wattpad
Please Vote and comment~