7: Hoseok

Yoongi was at Jimin's place trying to comfort his... Well fake sad self.

"I loved my parents." Jimin sniffled, laying his head down on Yoongi's shoulder.

Yoongi rubbed his back, "I'm really sorry, I'm here for you."

Right then, Jimin got a call from the doctors that handled his parents deaths.

"Hello?" He answered and put it in speaker.

"Hello. Is this Park Jimin?" The doctor asked.

"Yes, this is."

"Well, we did an autopsy on your parents and it isn't what you said. They never had an illness and they died by possibly being strangled." The doctor explained.

Yoongi's eyes went wide but stayed silent.

"Is that so? Their illness must have gotten better but how could they get strangled? They were unconscious when I got home." Jimin said.

"Maybe an intruder in the house. I'm warning you to be careful while living there now." The doctor said.

After that they hung up and Jimin sighed.

"Jimin... You should live at my place, it's unsafe here,I don't want you to die too." Yoongi offered.

"Your parents?"

"They won't mind if it's to help." Yoongi smiled so Jimin took that offer.

~

The next day, the couple walked hand in hand to school together from Yoongi's house.

"Hey guys!" Hoseok ran up behind them and shouted.

They stopped and turned around. "How are you guys?" Hoseok said smiling.

"Uh we're fine." Yoongi said.

"Shouldn't you be with Taehyung?" Jimin glared.

Hoseok shook his head, "No... It's not like we're dating. I like someone else."

"Well Taehyung likes you a lot, you should date him." Jimin told him and Yoongi nodded in agreement.

Hoseok nodded, "Maybe I should. Jimin can I talk to you please, in private?"

Jimin shrugged, "Sure I guess." Jimin said, letting go of Yoongi's hand and walking off with Hoseok.

"This is dangerous." Jin spoke up, scaring Yoongi.

"What the fuck do you mean?" Yoongi asked.

"Haven't you noticed that everyone who likes you or gets in your way of dating Jimin dies?" Jin suggested.

"It's all just a coincidence. We can go follow them now and see what happens. I'm not dumb, I know Hoseok likes me." Yoongi said.

"Fine let's go." Jin nodded.

~

Hoseok and Jimin were now in an empty classroom.

"So what do you need?" Jimin asked.

"I want to make sure you're taking care of Yoongi hyung well. You aren't hurting him or anything." Hoseok smiled lightly.

"Me, hurt him? I would never. I love him." Jimin said. "Wait do you like him?"

Hoseok nodded, "But I understand you two are dating. I'll be patient and wait... And if you guys never break up, then I'll get over it."

That set off Jimin and his sanity turned off for about the fifth time. Jimin pushed Hoseok down and got on top of him, wrapping his fingers around his neck.

"J-Jimin! Let go!" Hoseok shouted.

"I'm not letting you get in between my daddy and I." Jimin smirked.

"Daddy? That's gross as fuck." Hoseok said almost choking.

Jimin just tightened his grasp around Hoseok's grasp, "Goodbye hyun-"

"Stop that!" Yoongi shouted and pulled Jimin off of Hoseok.

Jin ran in and helped Hoseok and took him to the nurse.

"Y-Yoongi? When did you get here?" Jimin's eyes were widened.

"Since Hoseok said that he'd wait. I've got enough of this. You've been killing people and threatening them!" Yoongi shouted and took out his phone, calling the cops.

---
So I won't be updating this until Monday cuz I have camp all weekend.
Please Vote and Comment~