11: Expelled

Yup, the principle expelled the black haired boy who was now just walking around with a white shirt, an orange thing tied around his neck and wearing sunglasses.(Ya know what I mean ;) FIRE)

Jimin hadn't actually mind being expelled. Now he had every day to himself and Yoongi.

Yoongi visited after school.

"What type of get up is that?" YOONGI asked, seeing his outfit.

"I should be asking the same thing." Jimin laughed seeing Yoongi's outfit. It was a shirt with palm trees on it.

Yoongi shrugged, "I liked it. It's calming." Then his small smile disappeared "So... Are you really fine with being expelled?"

Jimin nodded, "Everyone there knows I'm a murderer. I'm just going to get more hate. Plus, I'm being home schooled now. Well starting next week."

"Jimin... Do you want to come back to my place?" Yoongi asked.

"Like live there?" Jimin asked and Yoongi nodded. "But don't your parents know I killed people?"

Yoongi shook his head, "I didn't tell them what went on. I told them that we broke up because I wasn't ready. And that the place I kept visiting every day was Eunki's grave so they thought I was depressed."

"I'm fine living alone..." Jimin said. But that's when he thought a bit. If he lived with Yoongi, he could make sure no one got close to him in a romantic way. He wouldn't have to use violence either.

"I'll move actually. It gets pretty lonely here by myself." Jimin added.

Yoongi smiled, "Great."

~

So here Jimin moved into Yoongi's... Room. Apparently they didn't have a spare room so here they were.

"How about we switch off. One night I'll sleep on the floor and the other night you'll sleep on the floor." Yoongi made a plan.

Jimin wanted to sleep with Yoongi but he knew he couldn't say that, "Okay." Is all he said.

So that night, Yoongi slept on the floor and Jimin was in the bed.

Yoongi was sleeping so peacefully probably since he loved sleep and didn't care where he slept.

But Jimin cared. The black haired boy crawled out of bed and next to the gray haired boy.

"I love you." Jimin whispered in Yoongi's ear and fell straight asleep.

And that was the first normal night they had together.

"Why are we like this?" Yoongi asked Jimin when he woke up and saw the two boys tangled together.

"I got cold so I slept by you." Jimin told him.

"If you say so." Yoongi chuckled, "I don't mind this at all."

---
Please Vote and Comment~
Sorry it's short.
Please subscribe to "KimV Rin" on YouTube and watch the two vids on there. Thanks!