Trap

*trap*

(ezras pov)

I was still stuck in this cramp room. Then the door swooshed and a bright light came in.

"now we will set up the trap and your the biggest part.",kalus motioned to two stormtroopers to take me. They dragged me across the chain like floor. I wiggled and jerked around trying to be free.

"you'll never trick my friends!",I shouted.

"we will. They'll come looking for you.",he smirked evilly.

"how then?",I asked.

"just place him here. You'll call them and tell them that you broke free. Then they'll come and we will be waiting.",he explained.

"and if I refuse?",I said.

"then we will kill them.",he threatened.

"fine ill do it.",I said worried.

"excellent choice.",he chuckled. He grabbed a silver hologram and sent a message to the others.

(sabines pov)

we were about to make it to hyperspace till we revived a hologram call.

"who is it?",kannan asked?

"I don't know.",hera said.

"well we better make it one way.",kannan suggested. They did the settings and answered the call.

"kannan? Hera? Zeb?....sabine?",he said my name more worried.

"Ezra! Where are you!?",I asked.

"i-I ran away from their prison on lothal, ill send you the quordinites to my position.",he finished.

"ok were head their right now. Hold tight.",hera turned of the communication.

"something seems off in Ezra..",kannan said.

"he's been away, he night think were mad at him!",I justified.

"maybe but I sense something else.",he said. I didn't care I just want Ezra back.

(ezras pov)

"good. Now we will capture your rebel friends.",kalus said.

"but you wont kill them right. You promised!",I said.

"I promised but darth Vader didn't.",he chuckled. Oh no what have I done.