On a walk

(Ezra's pov)

I decided to take a walk out on lathal. Since the ghost was landed and I was getting a little bit crowded. I walked towards the exit and i was about to open the ramp.

"where you going?",Sabine asked.

"just taking a walk. You wanna come?",I said.

"can't I'm busy.",she said and left. I opened the door and walked out. I always had a crush on Sabine. Each time I tried to tell her that she ignores it. I wonder if she likes me back. I tried to find my apartment spire. I walked for a bit till I decided to head back. After about five minutes I was still walking. I couldn't find the ghost. I was lost!

'oh no oh no.',I thought to my self. I went inside my right pants pocket trying to grab my communicator. I jiggled my pocket. I can't find it! I checked in the other. Nothing."oh no!",I shouted. I started to run, trying to find my way back.

(sabines pov)

its been an hour since Ezra left. I wonder where he could be.

"hey Sabine, you know where Ezra went to?",kannan asked.

"he said he was gonna go for a walk, but that was an hour ago.",I explained.

" he must be lost.",he said.

"lost?",I asked. I started to feel a bit worried. I don't know why. It just go to me.

"yeah parked on an unfamiliar area, so Ezra doesn't know this area yet.",kannan explained.

"shouldn't we go find them??",I asked.

"yes but we should give him time. Let him get use to this area. Let him train with the force.",he replied.

"but what if he gets more lost??",I asked.

"then he can tell us through his communicator.",he said.

"ok then.",I said. I walked into my room. I've never felt this way. I felt so worried for Ezra. Maybe he's joking with us. Maybe he's at his apartment tower. I don't know. I decided to go into his room. I looked around the place and something caught my eye. I walked over it and picked it up. It was his communicator!'oh no',I thought. I walked over to kannan.

"yes Sabine?",he asked.

"Ezra didn't take his communicator!",I said.

"what!?",he said shocked. I was more worried than before."we have to go find him!",kannan said. I nodded and went with him.