Feelings of guilt

*feelings of guilt*

(sabines pov)

I sat in the corner of my colored sheeted bed. I started to think of ways to get Ezra back. I thought and thought and thought. Yet nothing came into my mind except walking into their. I couldn't think. I sat down to relax my self a bit. It didn't help. I stood up on the metallic floor and picked up my light paint cans. I started to think what I should paint. Yet I let my mind relax and I painted what I wanted. I remembered when I worked at the empire academy.

they toked everything from me. Now they toked Ezra. I will get the empire for what they did! I will get my revenge. I stopped painting. I saw what I painted. A pink heart with the letter"e"that was in dark blue with the cute round style, the plus symbol in a light pink color, and the letter"s"in a light blue. My knees felt like jelly. I couldn't stand up. I fell down with a small thump. I sniffled a bit as I tried not to cry.

I tried to stand up. My legs were hurting. If I was just finished running three miles. I walked across slowly and limping and sat on my soft cozy bed. I stared dazed at the painting, wondering what the empire is doing to Ezra.

(ezras pov)

I was being cared across the chain like floor by two brand new shiny armored stormtroopers.

"get inside!",one of the shouted as he threw me inside. They closed a door and left laughing. Great now I'm trapped. They toked my light saber and my energy slingshot. Now the best I can do is escape through the vents. I looked around and saw no vents. Just the red glow of the dim light. I walked around making a clanking noise as I pass around. Then the door made a swish noise as it opened.

"well well, looks like we have the Jedi padawon, Ezra. Or should I call you jabba?",kalus chuckled.

"I will escape!",I murmured.

"what was that?",kalus said.

"nothing",I said lightly.

"now we set up the trap.",kalus said as he left smirking. I jumped up and tried to run. The door slammed across the ground and nearly slamming my face. I sat down on the cold hard metal floor. I started to think. I didn't want to be use as a trap to harm the crew, to harm kannan, or zeb, especially not Sabine. I slammed my fist across the bench. What do I do now!?!?