"The basement."

She licked her lips, "Or he could be somewhere else."

"Then that means we have to know where his exact location is first," Haru said, frowning. He knew that it was difficult, but it was the right thing to do.

Elie smiled grimly, "I have to agree with Haru. We can't just charge in once more without even knowing Jellal-san's whereabouts."

Analee sighed and nodded, "You two are right, but how can we know?"

Another hand shot out from the crowd and Virgo stood up, "I know someone who's a spy in the Tiger Gang."

The brunette's eyes narrowed, "Who?"

"I believe she is the aunt of Jellal-sama and Reina-san," the pink-haired woman said, "She spoke to me before, telling me that she was the one who told Jellal-sama's sister that Lucy was in danger. Apparently Lucy-sama knew something about Reina and she wanted to find out what that was but we all know what happened at the ball."

Analee nodded and closed her eyes tightly.

Yes, they all know what happened. She was shot.

She inhaled sharply and opened her eyes, "Do you still have contact with their aunt?"

"I have her phone number," Virgo said and she took out her phone from the pocket of her dress, "She knew something bad would happen so she told me to just call if we needed to know something from the gang."

"That's good," Analee commented and gestured to the door, "Call her now, please."

"As you wish."

They waited for Virgo to finish her call and decided that they needed the location first before resuming the meeting. They all knew that they were tired and defenseless as of now, so they needed to rest for an hour or so before they invaded the Tiger Gang again. And they might use up another hour or so for the planning.

It was tiring but if it was for their leader, they were glad to do it.

After a few minutes of waiting, Virgo came back. She stood in her spot a while ago and said, "Jellal-sama is held captive at their basement."

"Thank you for the info," Analee said and they both nodded before the other sat down. The woman cupped her chin in thought, thinking of a plan that could save him.

She inhaled sharply once more, "Alright, we'll do this."

Everyone's ears perked and they all leaned forward, anticipating her orders.

"We will split into two groups," Analee declared, lifting her two fingers. Blood was pounding in her ears but she didn't let that bother her, "Gajeel and I will be the temporary leaders for each group."

Someone raised their hand, "Would we be grouped by your choice or random?"

"I think it'd be best if we just equally divide the groups. I hope for you all to behave. If you want me to be your leader and yet you ended up being in Gajeel's group, don't say a word. I don't want to hear any complaints. This is for Jellal and for our leader, Lucy," Analee said smoothly, closing her eyes, "Is that understood?"

"It's understood," they said in chorus.

Analee nodded, smiling, "Good."

She exhaled slowly and eyed the gang. They were leaning against each other, their heads tipping and their breathing heavy. She couldn't blame them, she felt drained herself. But if they did nothing today, what would happen in the next? She didn't want to think of the consequences that could occur if they remained stagnant. She knew they could do it. If their leader believed in them, then so shall they.