Chapter Twelve: A Fighter

The silenced seemed to eat away at everyone as Lucy dropped her hand, her hair dropping down to cover the mark behind her neck. She stuffed her hands in the pockets of her skirt, eyeing the reactions of the Student Council. The breeze went past them and her blazer flapped in the wind, her tie flipping and showing the small clock underneath.

Her smirk dropped into a thin line and she sighed, looking at the gang from earlier, "We'll talk but let's not do it here."

Some of them nodded and they left the gate normally while others jumped up high over the walls. Lucy stared up at the man who sat on the wall for a while, giving her a nod. The blonde dipped her head a little and the man smirked, saluting her before jumping down to the other side.

Lucy remained gazing at the spot where the man was but then she heard a yelp. She looked over her shoulder and saw Levy and the others.

"Ah," she said, closing her eyes, "I have to go."

Jellal snapped out of his surprised state and he reached out at Lucy, "Wait, where are you going?"

Lucy jumped up and stood on the wall, "...I'm going to finish a fight." With that, she jumped down."Step forward."

A few people stepped forward and bowed with one hand across their chest. A man with blonde hair spoke, "We have done as you told, Lucia-sama."

The woman sitting on a couch sighed and massaged her temples. "Stop using the nickname, it's no use. They already know," she mumbled, distress taking over her features, "You may start calling me by my real name."

"Lucy-sama."

The said woman raised a brow and she hummed in question. A woman with short white hair spoke, "The Bloody Rose gang is waiting for you."

Lucy frowned and crossed her arms over her chest, "Can't they wait? I said I'll talk to them but not now," She stood up and placed a hand on her hip, looking down at the silver-haired woman, "Tell them I'll be there in a few minutes."

She pulled out her phone, looking for any new messages and she inhaled, staring up at the sky - apparently, the ceiling was made of glass. She closed her eyes and stuffed one hand in the pocket of her red checkered plaid skirt.She allowed the breeze to blow her hair and skirt back, giving her a refreshed feeling.

She opened her eyes a little and her lips tugged upwards in a smirk."Here I go, mother."

Just as the words left her lips, the doors leading to the warehouse - yes, she was in a warehouse - was slammed open by the Blood Rose's leader, Ikaruga.

Lucy smirked and shifted her weight onto one leg, "Don't tell me I'm going to battle you all?"

"What, you're scared?" Someone from the other gang sneered and grinned evilly, "You're scared!"

"Not really," The blonde said and shrugged, popping a piece of Mentos in her mouth, "It's just that, I feel a little too high. I mean, I'm going to battle a traitor," Her eyes darted over to a man with gray hair. The breeze passed by again and her hair was blown to the side, "Aren't I just too fortunate?"

"Why you..." Ikaruga growled, glaring at the blonde, "Don't get so cocky, bitch! We're older than you and I have far more experience than you! My body went through great pain that even your body hasn't felt yet! And you," She hissed and was now behind Lucy - who wasn't surprised, "Need to feel that pain!"

Lucy sighed, "People are just so stubborn nowadays."

As Ikaruga slashed her sword - she was just too traditional - Lucy jumped up and used Ikaruga's head as a stepping stone. She back flipped in midair and landed safely on one of the bars attached to the walls of the warehouse. She whistled and eyed Ikaruga's tiny blob of pink hair, "Look how high I jumped! This is a new record, thanks to Ikaruga's awfully tall posture, of course."