Chapter 30

Soir La Vengeance (Part2)
.
.
.

Gajeel growled and slammed his hand against Zen's head, "Idiot!"

Analee sighed and massaged her temples. She was the only one who wasn't screaming at the blonde assassin. She was furious, yes, but she had to remain calm. Without their leader, they couldn't function. But she made Jellal a promise that if he was ever captured, she would lead the group and do everything in their power to avenge Lucy.

And they were certainly going to do that.

"Will you all please shut up and listen?" the coach shouted.

Everyone went silent and slowly came to sit on the floor. Gajeel eyed Zen dangerously one more time before leaning against the wall, his eyes now focused on the brunette. She looked exhausted, like all those years of fighting were finally getting to her.

Analee struggled to speak, but when she did, her voice was hoarse, "Our leader, as we all know, is in the hospital."

A few people from the gang lowered their head, grief and anguish present in their eyes. Whispered words of blame and hatred were passed around, and no one stopped them. They knew the pain. They knew the sorrow and they shared it all.

"And now, even our new leader, Jellal Fernandes, is caught," the woman cried out, her fists clenched tightly, "We don't know what's happening to him as we speak, but we can't just sit around and do nothing!"

They all shouted in agreement, their voices strained. Without their leader, they were lost. But they had to make do, because they were going to save them.

"We are going to come up with a solid plan to save Jellal," Analee said, her voice now steady. It was difficult for her to speak like she was as strong as her apprentice, but nothing good would ever come out if no one was going to think of something. It was their fault that Lucy was shot. It was also their fault that her lover was caught.

They couldn't just sit around and do nothing when they've done so much worse than their leaders. Analee felt like she's betrayed her own student, and she was certain that the others felt the same. They all shared the same pain and misery for the events that happened, so they had to do everything in their power to restore the joy in their gang. They had to avenge their leader. She saved them, and now it was time to return the favor.

As for Jellal, they wouldn't have gone through the plan without him. He loved their leader as much as they loved her. But their love for her wasn't as strong as his. If he didn't arrive and ask for Analee's help, they wouldn't have done anything. Lucy was their root. She gave them the power to stand and the power to fight. With her gone, they were dead.

But now it was time for them to take action, because if they didn't, they would feel sorrow for the rest of their lives.

"We all know that the Tiger Gang is known for their cruel interrogations," Analee said, her eyes as dark as the night, "We've stripped them of their past torture machines and all they can do left is whipping," she paused to swallow thickly, "and electrocution."

A tremor of fear ran through their bodies.

"Knowing Minerva, she'd use both on Jellal," the woman growled, her nails digging into her palms.

A hand shot out from the crowd and the girl stood up, "However, where would Jellal be? Would he be in their headquarters or somewhere else?"

"It's safe to say that he'll be in their main headquarters," Analee said, clearing her throat, "He should be where we invaded them-their base. But we don't know where exactly he is. He could be in a normal room," her eyes scanned the crowd.