Chapter 4

Ciels P.O.V

"Oh really? I beg to differ." he said

   Without warning, he connected his soft lips to mine. I stood frozen in complete shock. What is he doing?! Why is he kissing me?! We are both men! But...it is quite enjoyable. No! I shouldn't be letting Alois Trancy of all people kiss me. Though, he was an amazing kisser. 

   Instinctively, I kissed back, craving the indescribable feeling. He was surprised but smiled into the kiss. It felt like our lips were meant to be together as they moved in sync. His lips tasted sweet and left a taste you can't get enough of. No one has ever made me feel such a way.

"Wow." Alois said pulling away from the kiss. "I didn't think you would kiss back."

"Tch. Whatever" I say

"Is that a blush I see?" 

"N-no!" I say blushing

"Oh Ciely, have you developed feelings for me?"

"Don't say such horrendous things."

"So if I were to kiss you again...you would deny it."

"Yes, that goes without question."

"Then lets test that theory"

   The blonde once again brought his lips to mine. Dammit! He did it again! That weird feeling is back. Its making me kiss him back. Again. Dammit Trancy!

   Out of nowhere, the door was kicked down and Sebastian walked in. He looked really annoyed. It took him long enough.

"Hello Sebastian." Alois says to him.

"Hello Lord Trancy. Claude is requesting you come to your room at once."

"What could he possibly need at a time like this?" Alois said annoyed.

  With that, Alois stormed out of the closet without another word spoken. I saw Sebastian look at me and smirk.

"May I ask what you and Lord Trancy were doing while I wasn't present?"

"It is of no concern." I say embarrassed.

"Yes, my lord" 

   This night has been very eventful. I have developed...feelings for someone that I told myself I would always hate. My entire perspective of Alois Trancy has changed completely. 

   The thing that keeps clouding my mind is why Claude needed to see Alois. What could they possibly be planning?