"On another note, do you like Phantom of the Opera?" He asked me, and I nodded enthusiastically.

"Totally. I think the Phantom is totally hot!" I said, and he frowned.

"I hope you don't think he's hotter than me?" He pouted. I leaned forward and planted a small kiss on his cheek.

"Of course not. You're cute." I said, and he looked at me.

"Me, cute? Men aren't cute. we're handsome and manly." He objected. I smiled, knowing how I was going to annoy him.

"Awww, aren't you too cute?" I said, pinching his cheeks. He swatted my hands away form his cheeks, and I giggled. He was still holding my hands. I looked down, then back up at his face. I began to get nervous. He leaned forward and captured my lips in a sweet kiss. I smiled against him, and he chuckled, breathing into my mouth. Hmmm, he tastes like peppermint. Yum. I swirled my tongue around in his mouth, and he groaned, pulling me closer. I felt his tongue chasing mine, and he captured it, gently biting. I gasped. He was massaging my tongue with his, and it felt really good.

Suddenly, then door handle shook. We jumped apart, breathing heavily.  I straightened my clothes, and he ran a hand through his hair, trying to pat it down. He turned towards the door, and I grabbed my stuff.

"Now, just get that signed, and bring it back tomorrow," He said as he opened the door.

"Oh, hello Ms. Jenny." He said politely, holding the door open so I could walk by. I looked back at Sven and the physics teacher. He was leaning against the door, and she was laughing, resting her hand on his forearm. I was staring at them, and he looked up, locking eyes with me. His eyes told me he was sorry, because they were flirting. I shrugged, smiled, and waved. I turned around and let my face fall. I knew he couldn't help it, but seeing them flirting hurt. A lot.

My classes went by so slow, so I had a lot of time to think about why I shouldn't be jealous of Ms. Jenny. And of reasons not to kill her, and thinking about where I could hide her body. I'm leaning towards hitting her with a shovel, and burying her in lots of clothes in her classroom closet. But things could change. I could totally just abduct her, and leave her in the middle of the desert. But then i'd have to kill her, because she would know I was the one who kidnapped her. Oh, well.

"Hey Alycia? What are you thinking about, killing someone?" Tommy joked, and I snapped my head around to look at him.

"N...noooo." I muttered, and he grinned at me.

"Good, now say that more convincingly. Who is it? I'll help you bury the body!" He joked, and I rolled my eyes, gently punching him in the arm.

"You wouldn't want to." I said to him. He smiled, and we headed for lunch when the bell rang. The day is getting better. A little.

I was pulling into my driveway, when I saw a familiar car sitting in it. I squealed, parked, and ran inside. I burst through the door, seeing a figure standing in the hallway, his back to me. I giggled, and jumped on him from behind.

"BROTHER!" I shouted, smiling happily. He had been in the army, for the past four years, and I guess he only just got back. I haven't seen him for so long! He looks so different, much better looking. At least his hair wasn't cropped short to his head. It was about to the bottom of his ears, and his eyes were really green, like mine.

I felt his arms around me, and I looked up, grinning. He had a smile on his face.

He let go of me, and ruffled my hair.

"My, how big you've grown. You seem so different than when you were fourteen." He smiled.

"i've missed you." I said, and he patted my back.