19

Kireina

If felt like I was walking for hours, I was walking through down a long black hallway  but at the end there's was a white light so I was walking towards it.

My head hurts but I didn't know where the pain was coming from. I rubbed my eyes exhausted, my head felt heavy but I couldn't fall asleep.

"Aye!" I furrowed my eyebrows.

Is someone here with me? I thought standing in my same spot.

"Who said that?"

"Look behind you..." I turned around slowly.

I saw I tall figure that looked similar to August. I furrowed my eyebrows as he walked towards me.

"Who are you?" I asked as he stood in front of me.

"I'm Melvin La'Branch III, you must be Kireina."

"Yeah that's me, but my I ask why are you here,"

"August had called on me ta watch over you so I am."

"Huh? Wait where am I? Am I dead." My body shook as I said the last part.

"Your not dead, you in a comma. We are in place where I call decisions."

"Decisions?"

"You choose if you want ta go back or stay hea'. You can call on anyone you want."

I swallowed hard thinking of my father. "What would you do daddy?" I said above a whisper.

"Kireina," I heard his voice. I turned around slowly my eyes locked with my fathers.

"Daddy!" I ran towards him. I was about to hug him but my arms went through him. "Daddy why can't I feel you?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Because I'm already dead sweetheart." He said smiling. "I'm a angel don't worry I'm fine."

"Oh," I looked down. I turned to Melvin and walked towards him, I swiped my hand across his face and it went through. "Can you guys feel me?"

"I can touch you but you won't feel anything." My father told me as he walked towards me. "I know someone who is dying to meet you."

"Who?"

"Don't worry about that right now he can wait. Now sit." My father pointed to a couch that had a window.

"How di-"

"It's cool ain't it." Mel said as he took a seat. I sat next to him and my father sat next to me.

"Why are we sitting here?"

"Just watch." He pointed out if nowhere this door appeared. "Do want to go in that door?" He asked me.

"Yes, but I want you too come with me." I stood up reaching for my fathers hand.

"We can't go with you unless the person behind the door has asked us to be there with you." My father sat back.

"Yeah when you enter we will be able ta see everythang dats goin' on." Melvin told me.

"Okay," I walked toward the door, I put my hand on the door before I opened it I turned around. "Daddy I love you."