6

August.

I was sittin' at home on the phone wit my momma tellin' her about Kireina.

"So you really like dis girl don't ya?" Momma asked me.

"Yea ma, she been through so much dis past week or so. I had ta fight ha husband foh hittin' ha."

Momma was quiet on da other end of da phone. "Wait so she married?"

"Yea momma but dat besides da point. She said she gettin' a divorce." I retorted.

"Have you two you know...had sex?"

"Momma!" I chuckled. "Nah she been through alot of shi... I mean stuff fa me ta do dat." I said goin' through da mail on da on my table.

"Alright momma's boy, stay safe I will talk ta ya lata' ya nieces being bad as hell right na."

"Aight momma I catch ya lata' I luh you and tell ma nieces I luh dem too and I will see dem soon."

"Luh too, bye bye." She said hangin' up. I sighed in frustration.

I got up going ta the fridge for somethin' to eat real quick befo' I head out to the club wit' Randy and his friends.

I settled on makin' me a grilled cheese sandwich cause I nigga don't know how to cook I only warm up those tv dinna's.

Afta' I ate my grilled cheeses I headed ta da shower. I used my Irish Springs body wash ta do my hygiene routine.

Afta' I got out I brushed my teeth. Walkin' back ta my room I heard the doorbell ring. I went downstairs and looked through da peephole.

It was Kireina.

I smirked openin' da do'. "Was up baybeh? What you doin' outchea' by yaself?"

"Really? Where are your clothes August?" She asked walkin' straight in.

"Well hello ta you too." I said shuttin' da do' behind me. I looked over and caught Kireina starin'.

"Uh, hav-have...." She cleared her throat. "can I stay here until Randy get back home because he's not home and my mom is on a church retreat. I don't have no where to go for the night."

"Yeah, buh I ain't gon' be hea' all night I'm goin' out tanight." I told her leadin' her ta my room. I got some clothes from my dresser. "Stay hea real quick I'a be back." I said walkin' in my closet to get dressed. I put on some grey sweat pants and a white t-shirt and socks.

I walked back in da room and Kireina was knocked on my bed. I walked over to her puttin' her purse on da floor and takin' her shoes off. She stirred in her sleep a bit but didn't wake up.

"Kireina wake up." I shook her. "Kireina." "Kireina!"

"Hm?"

"Scoot up ta the top of da bed so you can get comfortable."

She did as she was told she even got under the covers. "Aug..."

"Yes baybeh?" I said pullin' a shoe box from under da bed.

"Can you lay down with me? Please." She whimpered.

"Yeah but only for ten minutes. Aight?" I put da shoebox on da dresser. Gettin' in the bed with her.

She nodded wrappin' her arms around my torso. "Thank you.." She mumbled before quickly fallin' back to sleep.

About ten minutes later I had ta get ready and go. But before I head out I needed ta smoke.

I pulled out a blunt puttin' da shoebox back unda' my bed. I turned off the light shuttin' the do' behind me going down to the livin' room ta smoke.