15

This chapter ain't go the way I wanted it to go. But it's whatever. If you don't like it then kindly stop reading. -Kay✌🏾️

Kireina.

It was Saturday afternoon, August told me his cousin Sneak was coming over for a few days I didn't mind because it wasn't my house or place to say who was aloud to come over and who wasn't.

I sat in the kitchen looking at a recipe I was going to make for dinner tonight. August was gone to get his cousin so I was home alone.

I was preheating the oven for the lasagna I was about to make. I started the water for the noodles and I place the ground beef in the skillet.

I plugged my headphones in blasting YFN Lucci in my ears.

I took out the cooked noddles added sauce to the meat. I got me out a pan laying the noodles down piling the meat on top adding ricotta cheese then more noodles, meat, and ricotta. I repeated that until there was no more.

I walked over to the oven putting the food in closing it putting a timer on my phone.

"Uh, what you heard nigga, nah, fuck what you heard,
I keep two lil goonies on a lurk,
My bitch got a cool lil twenty in her purse-" I felt a hard ass smack on my butt. I turned around to see August saying something but I couldn't hear.

I took out my head phones. "why would you do that?" I mugged him.

"Cause I told ya ta watch ya mouth around hea'."

I looked at squinting my eyes who I'm guessing was Sneak walked into the kitchen.

"Aye man you got 2k16?" He asked looking from me to August. "Never mind I'll find it myself."

I turned my attention back to August. "I'm a grown ass woman."

"Yeah a grown ass woman who finna get ha ass whopped."  He rubbed his hand over his face.

"August don't come in here with all that tough talk because you ain't scaring nobody." I turned around cleaning my mess so I won't have a lot to do after dinner.

"I was just playin' baybeh damn you always takin' shit ta the heart?" He grabbed a water out the fridge sitting on the counter.

"Because you play to much." I rolled my eyes while scrubbing the stove.

"You wanna know why I play wit you so much?" He pulled me in between his legs.

"Why?" I looked up at him.

"Cause I notice most days you don't smile, so I do anythin' just ta get atleast a smirk from you." He caressed my cheek.

"I do to smile." I'm frowned.

"Then why you frownin' right na?"

I fixed my face. "Shut up." I walked out of his embrace continuing to clean my mess up.

"Aye aug, you wanna play a couple games?" Sneak came back in.

"So you ain't go say hi ta my baybeh?" Aug hopped off the counter.

"Oh hey lul lady, what's ya name?" He grabbed my head kissing' it.

I felt my face get hot I turned away quickly. "Kireina."

"Aye nigga I said say hi not try ta have ha blushin' and shit." Aug walked in front of me mean mugging me and Sneak.

I mean sneak was fine as hell but he wasn't August. Damn August family has them good genes. Gawd bless him.