4

Kireina in the mm :)

Kireina.

I woke up in the morning to my phone ringing. I sighed rubbing my eyes looking at the clock. It was four in the morning.

I grabbed my phone seeing an unrecognized number flash across it.

"Hello?"

"Hi this is Central Hospital we are calling upon August Alsina. Do you know him?"

"Y-yeah I know him." I said rubbing my eyes.

"We called to inform you that August was found laying down in the middle of the street with minor cuts and wounds"

"Okay, do I need to come down and get him?"

"No, we just need you to come down a fill out a couple forms for him since he been out since he got here. We found your number on a paper towel in his pocket."

I sighed. "Okay I um-" I yawned. "I will be down the shortly."

"Okay we will be waiting, see you soon."

"Likewise." I said disconnecting the call.

I sighed in frustration before mumbling random things under my breath. I slipped into my uggs and my northface jacket before grabbing my phone and keys.

I walked to Randy's room. Knocking before walking in.

"Aye, Randy?"

"Man what do you want? Waking me up this early in the mornin' for what?" He asked turning over.

"I'm finna leave out for a little while I will be back something came up." I said cracking the door a little behind me.

"Aight text me when you get there." He called after me. I rolled my eyes walking into the living room.

These niggas left a huge ass mess and didn't clean up after themselves. I walked around someone sleeping on the floor I rolled my eyes before unlocking the door and stepping out closing it behind me.

I walked to my car getting in not letting it warm up before quickly driving off.

I finally pulled up to the semi packed parking lot. I got out locking the door behind me walking to the entrance.

I walked in greeted my the security guard and the receptionist. I headed to the ER waiting room before walking up to the desk.

"Hi I'm here for August Alsina. We just spoke on the phone."

The redhead women looked up she was gorgeous she had green eyes along with dimples and semi full lips.

"We did. Here are the forms you have to feel out before leaving or seeing August." She said handing my a clipboard with four sheets of papers.

I took them a smiled before walking over to a seat by the window before starting the paper work.

I was on the third page of filling out his papers. "How the fuck am I supposed to know this nigga blood type?" I mumbled. I skipped over a couple of question before handing the papers back to her.

"Thanks HoneyBun. August is in room 216." She said pressing the button opening the door to the patient area.

I walked in going to an elevator. I pressed the second floor. This hospital was creepy especially at four in the morning.