Chapter 10 - "You are some trophy I've earned."

That wasn't the end of FFTB. I'll have you know, school, already two quizzes, student counselling...all these bullshit are in my way and I'm a shit author. I apologize. You just keep reading, though. Here's a filler.

Three weeks later...

Being in a state of peacefulness is a wonderful experience. Inner peace is a tough nut crack but once you reach a level of calmness peace automatically follows. The question is how do we reach a state of feeling peaceful? Feelings of completeness, contentment, happiness, joy and love are thought to destroy negative emotions and negative feelings, love being the most powerful. Today the harmonious, curly boy can personally say that a combination of the before mentioned feelings do bring inner peace, especially when you feel content and happy within the completeness you experience as a result of giving and receiving love. To be peaceful is to feel complete. And usually, a feeling of true completeness comes when you connect with that special person that completes you. The reason Harry's experienced that inner peace is because a special person has gifted him with the elements required to feel whole and balanced. No worries, no apologies, no second-guessing.

"Almost there, throw out the rope ladder miss u so much xx"

Reading the text for the twentieth time, Harry locks his phone and rests it on his chest with a nervous, shaky sigh.

Tapping against his thighs, he stays stretched on his bed with only a pair of white basketball shorts, his socks and a simple shirt. They've done this, sneaking into eachother's houses during midnight where both of their parents are already knackered and sleeping, too many times and yet Harry still feels apprehensive about getting busted. He's never imagined the scenery in his mind but he knows it won't be good, and Gemma will be mocking him for the rest of his life and yeah he'll just obey Louis' rules as always and keep quiet the entire time.

He pushes himself out of his bed, his room already being dimmed, just the lamp on his desk shining effortlessly. He runs his hand through his hair, messing it a little along with adjusting his thin fabric of shirt. Crossing his arms over, he takes silent steps towards the curtained window and peeks from the corner only to notice Louis' one and out of his other fifty cars, Audi pull at the end of the street. Then Louis hops out clothed in plain skinny black jeans and a black shirt with letters Harry can't pull out from his spot. Louis looks up, already having his eye connected with Harry's own behind the large window. His lips curve into a warm smirk as he walks faster and closer to Harry's house, making Harry's stomach turn into twists with a helpless returning smile.

Harry breaks the contact first, pulling on the handle of his window open. Trying his best to not make much, or any noise at all, he picks the roped-ladder and gently throws it out, one step by the other.

Louis stays put just below Harry's house, sending a quick wink which Harry does not miss as he lets the rest of the ladder down. His cheeks flush with the thought of finally getting to put a hand on Louis even though they've just had ice cream over at his in the morning after Louis kicking Zayn out with quick lame excuses. They did a bit of homework, Harry mostly reviewing the previous sheets the teacher had handed the earlier week, and Louis gawking at Harry's moving lips, not getting any of the words coming out though. After convincing Harry they've done too much, and he's going to loose one of his brain cells if Harry repeats another confusing word of the 'science language', both of the boys end up under the blankets with two cups of different flavoured ice cream, exchanging the cups back and forth once they've gotten bored.

And now Louis' climbing up the last two steps then taking Harry's hand and jumping inside of his room.

Harry takes a step backwards, examining the boy in front of him, all full of enthusiasm and craziness. It's then he realizes for the billionth time that he's fallen for the right guy.