Chapter 1 - My Destiny Is Mine Alone.

Magsimula sa umpisa

+44 follow-up: Blue Caterpillar is the member with the most recent activity in the country.

+63. Subtle movements from an organisation called STARS are detected within your area.

I sent my people a message: Put STARS info on priority beta.

Niall put his hand in front of me, and I snapped to attention. We arrived at the little market, which was nothing like the markets I had been to before (not that I had been in an actual one). Food items and fresh produce were packed in leaves and were neatly arranged in stalls. Everyone seemed friendly.

We walked inside, and several old women vendors cooed over us.

"Ang pogi ng batang 'to, kaninong anak ka hijo?"

"Ayan ka na Lae! Kaibigan mo ba 'yang kasama mo?"

"Pogi, halika bili ka nito!"

"Ay pogi bili ka nito, pampatangkad 'to!"

I clutched Niall's sleeve. When I looked around, I caught Fenrir enjoying the attention of meat vendors and kids.

"You've been here a lot before, have you?" I asked Niall, watching him pick and check potatoes.

"Of course." He gave the potatoes to the vendor and proceeded to pick sweet potatoes. Once done, he put all items inside his messenger bag and turned to me.

I raised an eyebrow as he reached out his palm to me.

"He said everything's a hundred peso."

I blinked. "That's only a hundred peso? Give the man more. He needs it."

He reached out two hands. What did he mean by that?

I shrugged and shook my head, confused. "Niaaall, what do you want?"

He pointed to the vendor. "He says cash only."

I had no cash with me. I never had cash with me.

Niall realised that, and he looked a bit concerned when he lowered his hands.

+63. Nearest ATM: Just outside. The nearest bank is a few blocks away.

I cupped Niall's cheeks. "No, no, don't worry! I will get cash for you!"

The vendor piped in, "Pwedeng kahit ilista ko muna, lagi naman naming nakikita si Lae dito at lagi pa s'yang sobra magbayad sa 'kin."

"No, I got this!" I pinched Niall's cheeks and sped outside.

+000. Did you bring your wallet with you?

Of course I didn't.

And Niall's an assassin who was the head of Vorstellungen. The sight of him buying vegetables in a place like that was absolutely peculiar.

+63. Suspected van that kidnapped kids is spotted around your area.

+44. The Blue Caterpillar has made contact with Wonderland Organisation's base in Pampanga.

I started running back to 372A to grab my wallet (or maybe Edward Dace had cash). I couldn't let Niall down. I'd bring extra so I could buy him an apple pie.

+000. Turn left to Monkshood Street.

+353. Aodhan Uresonderry cancels all his upcoming shooting schedules.

+354. Vorstellungen closes its doors and locks their headquarters.

I stopped in my tracks. "Has Odin left the hospital?"