The dinner party

Cassie pov

I never noticed I was been out for almost 4 hours in sleeping mode.
It's been a long day for me the day they kidnapped me and brought me here.

Did I really overslept and no one ever tried to wake me up?
I lazily opened my eyes but it turned wide open when I was back in reality.

The dinner!

I checked  the time and it's already five in the afternoon.

" oh my God I almost forgot..... what if he hurt me again? I was scared! If Derek was here then I will be safe. I need him so bad.

I quickly made my way to the bathroom for a quick shower.
I remembered it clearly what he told me before he left the room that there will be a dinner party tonight and I need to look beautiful and presentable in front of the guests.

I didn't even know them.
I was scared what will happen later.
What if he would sold me again to one of those guest?
What if he's gonna rape me and after that chopped me into pieces?
I really hope it's not.it's scary.

The most scary part here was what if I screwed up and disappoint everyone at the dinner?
He is surely gonna kill me.
He's fiercy evil look eyes really crept the hell out on me.

He is not Mr.Lee.
I know Derek did beat me numerous times but at the end of the day I could see he's good side and there's a time that he wasn't a bad person at all because he treated me nicely if only I followed his rules.
This David they called was different.
He Is a monster.
He's a bad guy with bad intentions.
I could see that through his eyes.
The way he smirked and looked at me was way too scary.
As if he's planning to kill me anytime soon.

From this moment enough of this disturbing thoughts of mine.I just enjoyed this moment taking a shower  where I'm alone and free.
I really wish I could stay here forever.
I thought of locking up myself while planning to escape but unfortunately the bathroom doesn't have windows and that's the time I did freak out and loose my self control and let out a loud sobs inside.
I literally crying like a hungry baby.

I begun to stop when I heard a footsteps coming inside the bathroom.
This arrogant man really too detailed but  in a wrong time.

I listened carefully.I placed my ear near the door but shocked put me to take off my face near it  when he quickly open the door and gaped my neck harshly and  tried to push me against the wall.

He cornered me and the worst part here is that I was naked.

"Shhhh don't make any noise sexy girl  or else Master David will hear us!"he naughtily  said it beneath my ear.

He harshly pressed his body against me and started sniffing my wet hair.

Hmmmm...your so sweet and I can't wait to touch you!

Those words put shivered into my body.

I remembered this guy vividly.He is one of David's bodyguard. I recognized him because when the two bodyguard  brothers drag me up to this room he was there at the staircase staring at me with lust.

He slowly take off his big hands from my mouth and it was my chance to called for help but it never happened when this time he put his hands into his pocket and pulled out a sharp knife -he quickly pointed it beside my neck.

I wanted to scream but I felt so weak and helpless right now.
I didn't want to die like this.

He made an evil laughed while scaling every part of my body with his knife.

" hmmm what about here",he moved the knife from my neck down to my breast.

No! Please let me go!

I just closes my eyes when he was about to cupped my breast with his hands.
But instantly I heard a snap sound in front of me and when I opened my eyes my attacker was dropped dead on the floor with his wide eyes open and tongue out.
His neck was squeezed.

He killed him.
The man standing in front of me was David.
He killed his own bodyguard and I couldn't believe it.He just stand there with his cold eyes as if nothing happened.
I was shocked and trembling.
I couldn't even speak.
This was my first time seeing a dead person in front of me.

What did you do? you killed him!

He wasn't even listening.
He looked at me with warning.

Enough bitch I saved you!

What are you standing for? Common get ready now.....

I still didn't moved.

I was back in my senses when he slapped me in my face. I felt the liquid started to flow from my mouth. I wiped it with my hands and it was blood. I felt my body turned ice cold. I have a phobia with bloods since I was a kid. It started when I hit my forehead on the floor. I thought I was gonna die that time. The impact was really bad and there's blood all over my face and when I saw it I fainted.
My parents brought me to the nearest hospital in our neighborhood and luckily the doctor said I had no brain hemorrhage and my brain was stable.

....... "bitch what are you waiting for go quick... Get ready because they are waiting for us!!!!", the psycho bastard was sick again.

I never talked back at him I just made my way out of that room and head myself back to the bathroom.

Hey guys I am back!!!
Sorry for the long wait I just recovered my account.
Please enjoy reading 😊