No room for Rules

Derek pov

After a whole day work at the office I quickly went back to Lenox Hotel where I let Cassie stayed after I took her from Philadelphia.

Seven years passed and it seemed like it just happened yesterday.
I parked my car at the parking lot until I saw a familiar car model.

Was David here?
What took him to come here this early?

Yes I was confused why Dave left Canada when he has work there.
What if he would break the rules?
The deal we made a long time ago.
No way Cassie is too young for that and I'm scared that she couldn't last long under him.

I'm about to go inside the hotel when someone tap my shoulder from behind.
But before I could face him I know it was David my step brother.

" hey Dude long time no see!",he said while giving me a half hug.

I plastered a happy smile in my face and hug him back.

" yeah bro! Me too! Anyway Why taking a vacation so early? You surprised me! You didn't call so I could pick you at the airport",I told him while we we're making our way inside the hotel.

We went straight to the bar area at the corner and we ordered Collen to prepare a mix lime wine for us.

" so how's Aunt Mary? Is she good? ",I asked him.

" yeah still strong like a bull!",he said and we both laughed.

" Anyways Want to know why I'm here?",David asked me with his suspicious look.

I Know I felt he was thinking to something.

"Thats what I wanted to ask you ",I simply answered him.

" That girl Cassie is really hoy and awesome!",he said with a smirked.

This is bad.

" what do y----",my words has been cut off by our step mom Kate.

She just appeared behind us like a ghost.
We never noticed her.

" Hi son you're back! I miss you! ",she said and quickly kissed David on his lips.

"I Don't miss you anyway.mom can you please just leave us alone? ",he said to her.

Kate didn't budged instead she directly looked at Derek and put a fake smile on her heart-shaped lips.

" Cassie is now at David's place Derek ",she said and left them while humming something back to her office.

" oh and I forgot you don't really own Cassie so just move on and forget Emmy and fucking Cas every night ",she added and let out a wicked laughed before she go.

David don't know what to say or believe.

He looked at Derek with cold eyes.

" whoa bro is it true your fucking my wife-to-be already? ",he said with a clenched fist.

" of course not I'm just teaching her a lesson that's all ",he said.

" okay...I just came here to tell you that she's at my house handcuffed and beaten.She's mine now so I hope you won't make any moves for her anymore and I just wanted to tell you that you have to attend the party tonight. I'm going to introduce her as my fiancee.",David said with a warning.look.

" but Cassie is too young for that ",Derek protested.

" I changed the deal....I want to marry her.now!",he said and left Derek speechless and worried.

He is sucked that ever.

He's sick and a brat.

How could Cas survived?
He's mean and crazy.
If I can save her I wish I really could.

--------

Thoughts?

Sorry for the short update.