My bitter past

Third person pov

Emmy was busy preparing dinner for his boyfriend Derek.
Today was their anniversary and she tried to surprise him tonight.

She prepared their favorite dish the pasta dish with a lot of vegetables.
They both loved pasta foods and muffins.
She made a lot of effort for that dish. She even browsed the internet to look for the menu and she passed it.
The table was ready and she then prepared a very romantic candlelight at the center table.
Emmy took her phone from her pocket and dialed Derek's number, his boyfriend.

"Hello, honey? Where are you ? ", Emmy asked him on the line while letting the last candle on the table.

"I'm on my way now honey. Just wait okay? I love you! ", Derek said with a smacked sound on the phone.

Emmy giggled at his sweetness and she smiled happily.

"Okay.. make it quick honey!  Love you too!", she replied and passed back her smacked sound into her phone.

They both end the call with a smile and a face of being in love.
It's been two years since they both decided to be together as a couple.
Derek knew Emmy in one of the restaurants he used to drop by after his transaction with their costumer and investors in their company.
Emmy was a waiter at that resto he used to eat.
She was brunette with wavy Barbie hair with long eyelashes.
She got big rounded eyes with a brown shade color and she looked erotic with her curvy body because she possessed a big booty that made Derek catch his attention for her.
Plus she had a great positive smile that could light up your bad day.

"The flashback"

Emmy was about to go upstairs when she heard a sudden knock on the door.
To her excitement, she never made a second thought before she opened it.
And it was the big mistake she ever made in her life.

" hon?---who are you? Wait!!   ahhhh help!!!", she screamed when she realized it was not Derek.
They were four muscled guys and the one with red highlights hair quickly covered her mouth with his palm.
She couldn't shout.
They drag her inside her apartment and she tried to fight back.
She kicked him on his balls and he let go of her.
She got away and went upstairs to hide from them.
They just watched her and released wild laughter while the two of them followed her upstairs.
The one with red hair was Jack.
The two who were looking for Emmy were Tim and Jim.
They were twins and they both got blonde hair.

"Honey please answer the phone!", she prayed but Derek's phone was cannot be reached.

She was hiding inside the bathroom.
She was trembling and crying at the same time.
Until she almost screamed when she heard they started to push the door of her room harder.

"Baby come out now!  We know you're inside!", the one shouted.
After that, they pushed hard the door again, and it swung open
Emmy gasped catching her breath.
Her heart palpitated abnormally as if shes gonna passed out.
She started to feel cold sweats running down her spine.
She stood still and stayed quiet until they were busy messing up her things.
She kept on dialling his boyfriend's number but it was still busy.
She almost loses hope and thinks of giving up.

Suddenly the doorknob twisted.
They tried to open the bathroom and they succeeded.

" we got you! ", the black long hair mumbled with a wide grin on his face.
It was Tommy.

" no!  Please let me go!! ", Emmy struggled like she  iswawashrowingpua pukidnapperper
Her eyes widen when Jim stamped a white cloth into her mouth.

They put a chemical on it that made her pass out instantly.

They brought her inside the white van and left the place immediately.

"Hello, master she's with us now ",t  theed-haired guy said.
He was on the phone with their boss.

Derek pov

" I miss her so much", I mumbled while his tears started to brim down from my face.
I quickly dried my tears with my hands.

I was looking at her picture and she looked alive and well in it but I couldn't bring back the past anymore.
I missed her so much.
But she was dead now and I just let her die that day.
If Dad didn't call me that night to come to see him maybe Emmy was still alive.
I could protect and save her from the goons who took her.

I lit my cigarettes and smoked.
I wanted to be drunk tonight to keep her out of my mind but how could I forget her if this girl in front of me brought back the past of my loved one that made me feel guilty and ashamed of myself all my life?

I wanted to find their master.
Two years had passed but the criminals were still out there doing bad stuff just like what they did to my girlfriend.
I would avenge her death.

" stop now! Come here cutie! ", I yelled at her which made her stop and trembled.

She came closer and I hold her waist and raised her to sit on my lap.
I couldn't hide the fact that I felt hot and thirsty with this little girl.

"Please don't hurt me! ", she said while her eyes were not looking at me.

I smirked and cupped her chin.

" look at my cutie... I don't eat but I could crash you into pieces if you will not obey my orders okay ", I told her while my tongue started to lick her neck.

She put her hands into her skirt and pressed it like she was scared and nervous.

" it's okay I'll be gentle ", I said as my hands slowly trailed her legs up to her thighs.

I kept touching her down and I couldn't wait for my next move.
I slid and enter my middle finger inside her base and played it until it gets wet.

" fuck your too young to be my slave little Cassie ", I said as I cupped her butt and decided to bring her down in my bed.