"Friend?" I scoffed. "Like I said not happening."

I sneaked a look at Christian who was eyeing me intensely like he can see right through me. I quickly diverted my eyes but that wasn't before I saw a slight smile crept on his face.

"Hi I'm Thomas. Just call me Tom." My attention looks towards the deep voice coming from besides Sarah. He was their other friend who I have yet hear speak since coming in contact with this group.

"Uh hi." I said back. He had this weird aura about him which made me uncomfortable.

"Enough leave her alone." I look back at Christian but before anyone of us can say anything, the professor walks in starting the class.

Throughout the entire class neither one of them bothered me except for the pair of eyes I can feel behind my back or maybe it was just my imagination.

When class finally led out I quickly toss my book into my bag and rushed out into the hall. I was just about to turn the corner when a large hand grabbed onto my arm.

"Wait up a sec Amelia." Christian's silky voice came from behind me.

Gosh I just want to be left alone.

"Yes?" I said turning to him.

"We haven't had a proper introduction yet." He begins. "You probably already know but I'm Christian Zain." He extends his hand out.

"Yeah I know." I said casting my eyes to the floor not reaching for his hand. "What do you want?"

"To get to know you." He replied moving his hand back. No way.

"Just be honest with me. What game are you guys trying to play?" I looked him right in the eyes.

"It's not a game. I'm serious." I see his friends standing not too far behind. He looks behind his shoulder and see them too.

"Look I know we were jerks yesterday but after what you said to us at the deli, I like you."

I gave him the most confused look I can possibly make.

He chuckles. Gosh that was sexy! "I mean I think you're a really cool girl. No girl, no scratch that, no human being has ever had the nerves to stand up to us, especially me like that. I found that very gutsy and cool."

"Um...thanks?" I didn't know what else to say. He thought that was cool? I thought for sure they would have taken my head today.

"Yeah so I just wanna make peace with you. And invite you to be friends?" he sounded nervous like I was going to reject him.

"I don't know... we live in two different worlds here." I begin.

"Okay how about not friends just yet but – associates?"

"Uh okay sure." I needed to get out if here. "Look I really need to go. I'm going to be late for my next class." I lied. I was done after this class.

"Okay I'll see you Friday's class, Amelia." The way he said my name so low sent chills down my spine.

I quickly turn and walk away from them. Right when I was far enough I called Jenny and told her what happened.

"Oh my gosh Millie! Meet me now!" she demanded.

Today we ended up at the deli again. This time we made sure to sit all the way in the corner and whisper talk so no one can hear us.

"So what kind of game do you think they are playing?" I asked Jenny.

"I, don't know....I mean maybe they are sincere. If they weren't, don't you think they would have had your head by now? Mine even." She replied to me. She stuffed some fries smother with ketchup into her mouth. I swear the way she eats, I'm surprise the girl doesn't weight as much as me.