Confessions

After we played about a trillion rounds do Truth or Dare, Adam went to his studio in search of something else to do. He suggested playing Minecraft but we were all so tired. It was only 12 am and everyone was tired except for me. Red and Barney went into the kitchen and they haven't been out since. I heard things falling and got up to see what was happening. When I got there I instantly regretted my decision.

"Nope. nope. nope." I put my hands up in defeat and quickly shuffle back to where Ross was.

"What did you see?" Ross asked.

"I've seen some shit..." I kept my eyes wide for the effect. Ross sighed and got up. "Ross no!! It's too Terrifying For your Innocent eyes!" I screamed. But he went anyway. He went wide eyed and came back shuffling quickly like me.

"Yeah... No."

Adam came back, he must've heard me screaming because he went into the kitchen as well. All I could hear was Screaming and yelling.

"AHHH!!!" Adam screamed.

"Personals spaces!!" I heard Barney yelling.

"YOU'RE IN THE KITCHEN!" Adam screamed as he back out out. I heard red laugh and then moaning.  'Never going in there again...' I thought. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, the rain stopped but he looks scared.

"Ross?" I ask looming down at him. Soft snores filled my ears as I watched him fall asleep on me. I smiled and looked back at Adam, who was running towards us now.

"GUYS DID YOU SEE- oh.." He said as he noticed Ross snoring away. "Did you see Barney and red?" He whispered to me.

"Yeah No shit, I was the first one To see."

"Oh." He squiggled for a second.

"What the fuck was that?" I ask puzzled.

"What?"

"That." I mimicked his weird movement.

"Oh I do that when I get grossed out."

"Oh shut up. You act like you haven't done it before."

"Whatever. You tired?"

"No. I want to wait until the two Dinosaurs get done with their.... 'Moment' first." I laugh.

"Sure... I'm going to sleep. Want me to take Ross to his office?" Adam offered.

"Nah, let him sleep." I smile. Adam shrugs and runs quickly past the loud kitchen and slams his office door, sending echoes around the offices.