Dreams

Ross and I finished the pasta and he put the plates away, saying good night as he turned off the lights and closed the door.

"Night..." I mumbled as he left. I could hear him faintly put the dishes in the sink and shuffle past my door to his room. He really cared huh... I let out a sigh and stared at the barely visible ceiling, running a hand through my messy hair as i drifted off to sleep again.

***

I woke up and looked at my phone, 8:37... I got out of my bed and went into the bathroom to wash up and brush my teeth.

I came out of the shower, drying my hair then getting some pants and my Papyrus shirt on. After checking the mirror and fixing my hair, I finally made my way out to the living room to see Ross and Tim eating Bacon and Eggs.

"Where's Mine?" i say as i walk to the kitchen.

"I thought you died..." Tim said as he threw his hands up and laughed.

"Tim I told you he wasn't..." Ross stared blankly at Tim who was still laughing.

"So what time do we have to be at the offices? I'm really tired." I rub my eyes as i grab eggs and a few pieces of bacon onto my plate and walk back to the couch.

"Uh... About Thirty minutes, Adam said we had to be early today. He has 'Something' planned." Tim air quoted 'something' and went back to eating.

"Tim your no help.... Ross what exactly is that 'Something" I raise my eyebrows as i stare at Ross waiting for an answer.

"Well... Adam didn't tell us. And Max are you feeling better from yesterday?"

"Yeah. Let's go." I went to put my plate away and grabbed a sweater before walking outside after them.

The ride was silent. The only noise was the soft music playing and Ross humming to the beat. I concentrated on the road as we pulled up to the offices.

Adam came to us and looked us nervously.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Short chapter... Solly didn't have time