Weeks

It's been a few weeks, Adam and I put that whole.... "Night" behind us and Ross and I.... Let's just say we aren't together but we fixed our friendship kind of. I still miss his lips but, it's okay. As long as he doesn't hate me I should be fine.

"H-Hey Ross..." I want to know his feelings...
"Yeah?" He looks up at me from his desk as he pulls his headphones off his head.
"I-I wanted to ask if y-you still had feelings for me?" I twiddled my fingers and stared at the ground.
"Well, yeah. But I thought you didn't like me anymore.... So..." He trailed off, staring to the side a little.
"What? What are you looking at?" I turned around to see nothing. "What the fuck Ross? What are you looking at?"

***

I walked back to my station and pulled up a video to start editing. A head ache was forming and was pounding at my skull. I flinched every time Adam yelled or screamed in the video. 

~

Suddenly every thing went dark. All I remembered was my face hitting the keyboard.

"OH MY GOD MAX...." Was all k heard before knocking out.

I awoke to the shining lights of a familiar room. I heard soft snoring beside me and quickly looking down next to the edge of the bedside, Ross sound asleep. His glasses were off to the side on my counter and he looked so peaceful.

I got up and looked around my room, my eyes adjusting to the light.

"Good morning Max..." Ross' tired voice made me jump as I wasn't paying attention.

"Jesus Christ Ross..." I said as I put my hand over my chest and sighed. "How long was I out?"

"Just a few hours. Tim edited the rest of the videos for you."

"Oh okay. So you going to sleep? It's uh..." I glanced down at my phone and checked the time. "10:30 I guess."

"Hmm? Oh. Yeah. Are you hungry? Tim went out to Red and Barney's to play video games."

"Uh sure I can eat." He left the room and came back with two bowls of pasta. "Thanks..." My face lit to a slight tinge of pinkish red.

sorry short chapter to make up for the day... I'm so tired lately I don't even know why. But I'm chugging thru the days... <3 lmao