Stay away

I walk past them and back to my station, trying my best to ignore them. The scene replayed in my mind thousands and thousands of times over. I step into the bathroom and pull out a blade. The cool blade slid across my arm as I wince at the blood. I ball up my fist to ease the pain a little.

"Max?" I hear at a worried voice say.
"What?" My voice cracks.
"Y-You okay?" I realize it's Ross' voice.
"WHAT DO YOU CARE?! GET AWAY FROM ME!" I cut harder and deeper and the tears start falling. I couldn't take it anymore.
"Max let me in....!" His voice was stern but had the hint of worry that made it soft.
"NO! You're just going to hurt me more then you already have!" I knew how he felt... And I hate it. I can't stand him being with anyone else...

***

I pulled my sleeve up and washed my face really quick before I went back to my station.

"You were in there for a long time, anything wrong?" Tim said.
"No." I started editing one of Adams videos. A head ache started to pound in my skull as I edited. And I winced in pain every time Adam screamed in the video.
I rubbed my temples before pressing play. Everything seemed so dizzy and in an instant everything went black....

***

I woke up to a white room, medical supplies and monitors were around the room. This place was all too familiar.

"HES AWAKE OH MY GOD HES AWAKE!" I hear someone tell next to me and then a pair of arms wrap around my body.

"W-who..." I turn to my side and see Ross' face. Bags under his eyes, tears building, and his face was full of concern and gratitude.

"Max you've been in here for 2 days! I missed you so much I thought I'd lo-"

"YOU WOULDN'T CARE." I started. "BESIDES YOU HAVE RED!"  I said as I pushed him off me.